ZampleBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
Its defiantly worth a shot for at least a month or 2. It's not for everyone, but it may be perfect you you. You never know. May open your eyes to flavors and/or venders you never would have tried otherwise.

My first box from Zamplebox was relatively poor. However, months 2 and 3 have been very good and I am pleased with their service and the juice selection. They ship quickly as well.

DrZombi

Nov 17, 2014
Canada
anyone else having late shipping for their dripping 3mg boxes? I change my order recently for the 3mg drip box and its a week late and still hasnt been shipped. Ive emailed them, they said they are having trouble shipping on time because of the demande of the 3mg drip boxes, and they will credit me the shipping cost, but .......n, what is taking them so long?!? I,m a bit ...... off cuz my box has not been shipped yet... is it gonna be like that aevery month with the drip box?

anyone else having late shipping for their dripping 3mg boxes? I change my order recently for the 3mg drip box and its a week late and still hasnt been shipped. Ive emailed them, they said they are having trouble shipping on time because of the demande of the 3mg drip boxes, and they will credit me the shipping cost, but .......n, what is taking them so long?!? I,m a bit ...... off cuz my box has not been shipped yet... is it gonna be like that aevery month with the drip box?

I just rec'd a 3mg box, and while it wasn't a week late, it seemed to take awhile for the order to process. But it shipped pretty fast once it got sent out, altogether less than a week from order to arrival. They may have just had trouble finding enough 3mg flavors to fill your order at the time. But I think it is pretty apparent, from my dealings with them so far, that along the lines of what you're describing, they're not adequately staffed to handle the volume of requests they're receiving. Disappointing to say the least, but possibly fixable if they get their "Stuff Hanging In Toilet" together.

linkywins

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Tampa, FL
I ended my sub with Zamplebox after I got the same juice three times in a row, after emailing them I could get nothing other then canned responses about how I only have to vape 30% of my juice to break even.

Truth be told my gold boxes were a 50/50 mix of decent juice and "meh, ill pass" - what REALLY upset me about zamplebox was after trying to politely ask them a few questions and only getting canned responses that did not pertain to my issue. then when I tried to cancel the sub I had to watch a video and THEN I was given "permission" to email them YET again asking to cancel.

I've since moved on to Craft Vapory - I'd highly recommend you check them out if you have any interest in a "Flavor Profile" (something zamplebox still cant seem to grasp)

So....

Any truth in this one? ~> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...truth-comes-out-about-their-house-juices.html

But considering the posting here has trailed off to next to nothing maybe the issue isn't even relevant.

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
When did they start this thing about having to watch a video to cancel? What is so important in this video that they think it will stop you from canceling?

This was posted 2 days ago by ZB: "Our new cancellation process is actually not drawn out at all. Our old cancellation process is the one that was entirely manual and less than ideal for both our members and our staff. That is why we changed it to the entirely self-service cancellation process.
You can actually see many comments on this AMA from yesterday where ECR members signed up for their free box and then immediately cancelled without any issues.
As for the video, it was something we saw Hulu do and thought it was a great idea so we are trying it out. So far, it has actually worked quite well for helping members understand the ways we can help them out as opposed to just canceling.
Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions.
Cheers!
Tony
Founder @ ZB"

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...ma_zamplebox_team_here_to_answer_all_of_your/

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
Sorry to hear about zample getting this bad press. I was a subscriber and enjoyed as a new'ish vapor trying to find juices I enjoyed. Once I finally did find my "groove" for juices I enjoyed daily, I cancelled my gold box. But I must say while I was a member I was treated to several premium juices that I would not have tried otherwise, some I still order till today.

Not defending them, just relaying my experience with them, if they are the same as they WERE about a year ago or so, I would have recommended them to anyone looking to try a bunch of stuff on the cheap. Admittedly the boxes contained 50/50 what I liked and what I didn't. But at $45-$50 I still felt it was a win personally.

Now, if I'm reading the accusations correctly and he (Tony @ zample) has started replacing the real name brand juices and premium juices for "his own brand" well, that's unacceptable. At least if he's not being up front about it. Now if his service is going to offer his brand juices from another company he owns, and he admits that, and the consumer likes the juice or wants to try the juice I personally don't see anything wrong with that. But if he's lying about it and calling it premium juice and keeping the price the same... Well the public and social media will eat him alive. And in his business, referrals, word of mouth, and positive public perception is the key to success imo. Negative press online will eventually end or severely hurt his sales.

Pity, I thought it was a great idea!

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
Sorry to hear about zample getting this bad press. I was a subscriber and enjoyed as a new'ish vapor trying to find juices I enjoyed. Once I finally did find my "groove" for juices I enjoyed daily, I cancelled my gold box. But I must say while I was a member I was treated to several premium juices that I would not have tried otherwise, some I still order till today.

Not defending them, just relaying my experience with them, if they are the same as they WERE about a year ago or so, I would have recommended them to anyone looking to try a bunch of stuff on the cheap. Admittedly the boxes contained 50/50 what I liked and what I didn't. But at $45-$50 I still felt it was a win personally.

Now, if I'm reading the accusations correctly and he (Tony @ zample) has started replacing the real name brand juices and premium juices for "his own brand" well, that's unacceptable. At least if he's not being up front about it. Now if his service is going to offer his brand juices from another company he owns, and he admits that, and the consumer likes the juice or wants to try the juice I personally don't see anything wrong with that. But if he's lying about it and calling it premium juice and keeping the price the same... Well the public and social media will eat him alive. And in his business, referrals, word of mouth, and positive public perception is the key to success imo. Negative press online will eventually end or severely hurt his sales.

Pity, I thought it was a great idea!

Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread