ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
Another... Pre-order at VaporTekUsa

Private-V2-2T.jpg

Grand Vapor Private 2 Clone PRE-ORDER $28.49 | gotsmok.com

Private V2 Mod

Manufacturer (?) private - Shenzhen Hcigar Technology Co., Ltd.

What makes this one different from the Sentinel V3 ?: Stainless steel instead of aluminum; and obviously a little design difference.

I like VaporTekUsa so I pre-ordered mine from them.

Last edited:

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
OMG! Seriously?

On top of that VaporTekUsa is also getting the Grand Vapor M16 Sentinel clone as well.
This is not the same as the Sentinel V3 - close, but no ribbing on the outer tubes.
And I believe the tubes are stainless steel and brass - instead of aluminum.

Pre-order here M16 Grand Vapor Clone "Pre Order"

thevyrus

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
new york
I have a sentinel v3 clone from FT coming, 17 bucks free shipping, along with a k100 and kts flat top. But i am most excited for the sentinel. i wish i could preorder the m16 and private v2 as they are sexier than the sentinel in my opinion coupled with the better material, but i wont be in the states and on an island where shipping is ridiculous and they tax everything that comes in to whatever they wish. i hope the sentinel and the other two mods will keep me happy for the next 4 months while i'm away, then when i return FT should have the private and m16 on their site (*fingers crossed*) and i can celebrate with those two then!

manji1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dayton OH
her is mine, I got this 2 weeks ago...Ir is not stainless steel, just aluminium and brass...the smallest battery that can be used is the 18490...

privarev2d_zps9ef09395.jpg

privarev2c_zpsfc302575.jpg

privarev2b_zps453aef92.jpg

privarev2_zpse68af529.jpg
How does the switch feel? Can you post pics of the contacts please? Did you try a button top 18350? Is the positive pin adjustable? Thanks for posting the pics. The device looks pretty good.

Radargh

Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
MV,IN,US
How does the switch feel? Can you post pics of the contacts please? Did you try a button top 18350? Is the positive pin adjustable? Thanks for posting the pics. The device looks pretty good.

I have the private too manji1 and an 18350 wont work as its to short for the longer outer sleeve. The privates firing pin is smaller than the sentinel clone and its also not a floating pin like the sentinel clone. The pin doesn't move at all and its roughly half the size of the sentinels contact area.BUT, The privates pin seems to be copper but I'm not 100% I also think the privates body is SS but again I'm not the best with metals so I'm not 100%. It's heavier than the obvious aluminum sentinel sleeves. The sentinal is on top, private on bottom.
photo5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I'll make my own post of the pros and cons sometime tonight in this same thread. Hope this helps.

tot31

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
Malaysia
The outer sleeve is definately made of aluminium and the inner tubes are combination of aluminium and btass...all of the contacts are made from brass...it is really lightweight with a soft button (pinky friendly) and it really worth the money...I am thinking of getting the Sentinel M16 clone which is only around $17 selling here to add to my mods collection.

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
I'm a bit disappointed now. I guess you guys are right.
Vaportekusa initially had it listed these 2 mods as stainless steel and brass.
I swear hcigar (the manufacturer) had them listed the same.
Now they changed the description to aluminum and brass.
Still not bad for the price.
Maybe I can get a cnc shop near me to make some stainless tubes for me.

tot31

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
Malaysia
I'm a bit disappointed now. I guess you guys are right.
Vaportekusa initially had it listed these 2 mods as stainless steel and brass.
I swear hcigar (the manufacturer) had them listed the same.
Now they changed the description to aluminum and brass.
Still not bad for the price.
Maybe I can get a cnc shop near me to make some stainless tubes for me.
yeah I am also looking for a machine shop that can make a SS tubing for me. Last night had a chance to play around with the original Private v2...oh boy...the material is SS, brass and copper and it can fit the 18350 battery but because of thee price I think I will stick to the clone.

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
yeah I am also looking for a machine shop that can make a SS tubing for me. Last night had a chance to play around with the original Private v2...oh boy...the material is SS, brass and copper and it can fit the 18350 battery but because of thee price I think I will stick to the clone.

err. you're making me more upset. but you are right - I'm not forking out that much for a real one just for SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread