Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I couldn't decide whether to pre-order it or not from vaportekusa, but they had the same clone at akavapers in stock (for around $15 more), so I took the plunge. This is a very small mod. I thought the tubes seemed shaky when I took it out of the box, but with a battery in, it seems solid. When I first put the battery in, I got a reading of 4.12 volts. I then put a Puritank on and got a reading 3.93 volts. I am only working with one working hand, so I can't simultaneously take pics and push the fire button. You guys will just have to take my word for it. Anyways, I know this is a clone, but they even copied the sign from grand vapor and it looks like it says Fand Vapor on it. Anyways, I am a touch bummed out by the voltage drop, but this seems like a decent mod, particularly for the price. I like the button a lot. I tried to put it on a flat surface to take a pic of the mod firing with my voltage meter on it, but it didn't fire when I just set it down. The button seems to work like silk though when you purposefully fire it!

Last edited:

Jaseruckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Chicago Area
I just got my brass M16 clone from FT a couple days ago. It's performing great. Same performance I get from the Sentinel V3 clone brass. The brass tubes are thicker than the V3. Feels solid with some weight on it. I was expecting it to have a brushed finish but after polishing it with some Mother's metal polisher, it ended up with a mirror finish. No sanding involved, just some elbow grease. I like it even better than the V3. Looks much simpler without the all the ribbing. Don't like the logos, actually ordered it before they added the logos but still ended up with them. For $17, you can't go wrong with this if your getting into mechanicals and don't want to dive into any of the expensive ones just yet.

20130902_174658.jpg 20130901_023747.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread