Pipe Talk - all makes, models, and designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
The mad mind of Professor Duckie!!! I can actually FEEL you searching the interwebs for drill bits this very second!

Mad mind...yes...Professor...no....This QUACK more than likely as the right bit in his tool box.....:unsure:

But I did go over to the Discountvapers forum and ask the question.....We shall see....

Oh....And is that you I FEEL looking over my shoulder.....:blink:

duckie........

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
Called Dave over at Walker Briar Works a couple days ago and talked to him about getting a couple stems. He just started vaping not long ago and I told him he needs to start making stems for e-pipes and he thought it was a great idea. I'm sending him a few shorty universals to work with and hopefully we will have a new stem source for the masses soon without having to sand anything down.

Edit: His name is Dave, Not Brian. Not enough sleep.

Last edited:

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Called Brian over at Walker Briar Works a couple days ago and talked to him about getting a couple stems. He just started vaping not long ago and I told him he needs to start making stems for e-pipes and he thought it was a great idea. I'm sending him a few shorty universals to work with and hopefully we will have a new stem source for the masses soon without having to sand anything down.

I want in on the short list!!!

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
There is no list yet but I'll keep everyone updated on what he's going to be doing. I'm excited about it because he is a professional stem maker and pipe refurbisher. Most of the current e-pipe makers are still figuring it out and while they are doing a good job, I've noticed small things that I believe someone that's done for a long time would get right. Right now I'm waiting for some shorty universals to get to me so I can send them to him. To me, stems are what make an e-pipe special and seperates them from the rest of the vaping world.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
There is no list yet but I'll keep everyone updated on what he's going to be doing. I'm excited about it because he is a professional stem maker and pipe refurbisher. Most of the current e-pipe makers are still figuring it out and while they are doing a good job, I've noticed small things that I believe someone that's done for a long time would get right. Right now I'm waiting for some shorty universals to get to me so I can send them to him. To me, stems are what make an e-pipe special and seperates them from the rest of the vaping world.

In related news, I am sending some stems and a universal to Molehill Mountain and Doug is going to experiment with pipe stems as well!!! They do excellent acrylic work and he has some lucite stock as well. I will be working with him and will keep you posted!

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
Called Dave over at Walker Briar Works a couple days ago and talked to him about getting a couple stems. He just started vaping not long ago and I told him he needs to start making stems for e-pipes and he thought it was a great idea. I'm sending him a few shorty universals to work with and hopefully we will have a new stem source for the masses soon without having to sand anything down.

Edit: His name is Dave, Not Brian. Not enough sleep.

Been buying his stem for a while now...a couple minutes with an emery board and they fit the shorty universal fine...

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
Just thought is I could get him into making them ready to go it would be good for everyone.

BTW: I got my E-cig Bell in from Greece today and it was well worth the wait.

E-Cig%20Bell.jpg

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
Some of you may recall for my stems I purchased standard e-pipe ones with a 510 connection including the o-ring. I assume it is not just the sizing but the o-ring that makes for the air-tight fit needed to draw on the pipe. How does that work when you take a regular stem and "file it down" a bit with an emery board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread