Not open for further replies.

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
VAPEMAIL!!! Got my Lotechmod in today. Really cool pipe. Not going to replace my EPM's for vaping pleasure but it's fun as hell to carry around and look at. Very well made, feels sturdy, my only gripe might be in the buttom mechanism. It's not the easiest to push and has the tendancy to catch. I think that might get smoother as I use it and wear it in a bit. Overall I'm very happy with it and gotta say the Brass rba looks awesome on it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
VAPEMAIL!!! Got my Lotechmod in today. Really cool pipe. Not going to replace my EPM's for vaping pleasure but it's fun as hell to carry around and look at. Very well made, feels sturdy, my only gripe might be in the buttom mechanism. It's not the easiest to push and has the tendancy to catch. I think that might get smoother as I use it and wear it in a bit. Overall I'm very happy with it and gotta say the Brass RBA looks awesome on it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

That was fast! Looks great!

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
So BF, how is the draw on that new pipe? Is the pin in a comfortable position for pushing?

The button is in a comfortable position. Like I said before my only gripe is the design of the button. It's a brass tube going through a thin sheet of brass and if you don't push it straight in it tends to hang up. In my opinion that's the only design flaw of it but I think I can look past it just because it's such a damn cool pipe.

And the draw is fine with the brass RBA because it doesn't draw from the center so I can't really say anything other than that.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Steampunkish enough?...lol...

I agree about the switch, through is way longer than needed. It is a simple Chicago screw with a spring, I am going to sleeve it inside the body to remove about 1/4 inch of throw and maybe stabilize it a bit.

It was YOU who snagged the tree of life??? Lol. I am glad you did because I had the money for my EPM v1 and the Gentry...that was once Yours. Ironically the last v1 I went after you beat me to it, so the circle of pipes and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread