Pipe Talk - all makes, models, and designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironworker808

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Home Of The Worlds Most Famous Rat
I think I remember seeing them for $115 and $120. But I think his account got pulled from Esty so not sure where he is selling now. I do think he has a FB page though

Cool. Thanks!

Yeah, I saw his page got pulled, but it says to contact him if you're interested in his product. His profile says he's in Daytona Beach...and that's only about an hour and a half from me. Hoping I can just meet him somewhere, LOL.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Does anyone know if the lucite fancy stems towards the bottom are the ones you can fit on a Penelope?

E-Pipe Stems

Also it says with adapter, so I assume that with the adapter you can fit it on any device using a 510 drip tip? The bottom just looks different so I wanted to be sure.

Not sure about Penelope. The adapter is the cherry vapes universal...the same 510 adaptor EPM sends with the stems

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Not sure about Penelope. The adapter is the cherry vapes universal...the same 510 adaptor EPM sends with the stems

Anybody know of a source that sells those Cherry Vapes small universal adaptor for under $6. I have the original longer one, and would like the shorty version but the price seems a little steep for what it is.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Anybody know of a source that sells those Cherry Vapes small universal adaptor for under $6. I have the original longer one, and would like the shorty version but the price seems a little steep for what it is.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

The few places I have seen them they are all $6

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
There's a break-even point? :laugh:
Always! My mistake in November when I started was to spend way too much. $1,400 too much in Nov and Dec. The break even point is where you can honestly say that your costs have not exceeded your wallet. ;)
If I can make it until the end of this month without spending anything, it's May 2014! Otherwise June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread