meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
I've been looking around for DIY vendors and seem to always end up at NicVape's site (being that they're practically my neighbors).
But I wanted to get some input of what their quality is like and should I get the flavors from them too, or should I look elsewhere on the flavors.
Or just look into a completely different vendor.
Another reason I keep looking at NicVape is because I want to make my juice 100%VG (or as close as possible) and they have the VG nicotine.
I think I have an aversion to PG.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
FWIW, Wizard Labs has 100% VG nic base for about HALF the price of NicVape (ask me how I know...!!;))....
But WL is OFTEN out-of-stock....however, a GREAT product if you're patient and hit them when they have it!!
I get my DIY flavoring(s) from WL, in 8ml glass bottles -- they use FA, TFA and (I think....) CAP....
Good luck!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I buy my WL nic from High Desert Vapes. It's about the same price as direct from WL, they have lots of flavorings to choose from, and I can order hardware from them at the same time to cut shipping costs.

BTW, they have a 40% off coupon on all eliquid orders ("fortyoff"), and 20% off all other products ("2year") at the top of their homepage right now.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I buy my WL nic from High Desert Vapes. It's about the same price as direct from WL, they have lots of flavorings to choose from, and I can order hardware from them at the same time to cut shipping costs.

BTW, they have a 40% off coupon on all eliquid orders ("fortyoff"), and 20% off all other products ("2year") at the top of their homepage right now.

I've ordered both direct from WL and through HDV. My only comment on HDV based on my limited experience - Stay away from Flavor West. I know TFA (perfumer's apprentice or flavor apprentice) is great.

WL is great but too often out of stock. I decided to order from them and it took a few weeks for them to be in stock on nic at the same time I was in position to order. At first I was thinking it was because of their move and people stockpiling but now I'm not so sure.

jchamb2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Cleburne, tx
I would recommend Myfreedomsmokes.com also. They are located in Charlotte, NC. I get everything I need from them, and usually in 2 days (they always seem to ship the same day).

They have nic in 100% VG, or whatever strength you want, along with all the other goodies.

NOTE: I'm not associated with them in any way, just a satisfied customer.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
thanx for all the replies
:)
is there a thread to explain all the abbreviations you guys are using?
I understand most of those are DIY supplier websites...?
I'm just not familiar with all of them like you are
:)

That information is kinda scattered all over the forum.

ECX= Ecigexpress
TFA= the flavors apprentice
VZ=vaperszone
FA=flavorarts
cap=capella
WL=wizardlabs
RTS=RTS vapes

that's all I can come up with at the moment but there are plenty more. If there's one you don't know just ask we'll be happy to tell you. I've noticed someone used MFS and I never herd of that one. Please someone enlighten us.

Edit: Ahh just figured that one out Myfreedomsmokes

Last edited:

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
- Stay away from Flavor West.

Why? They have some great flavors. They just need to be mixed at a higher percentage is all.
I buy my flavorings from e-cig express and Vaping Zone.
I get my pg/vg from amazon.
When I used nic I got it at nic vape. I think that was just because they had the size and mg I wanted. Last time I checked their prices were pretty high compared to some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread