Comparison Review Aspire Mini Vivi Nova BDC vs Evod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Aspire Mini Vivi Nova BDC GLASS tank

When I find something I like I am hard pressed to even try something new.

During all my years {4 plus} as a customer at Nhaler.com I always seem to miss the special discounts and sales.
This aggravated me so much that when I finally hit the Holiday discounts along with the price reductions on some items I felt like a kid in a candy store!

I saw the price reduction on the Evod BCC along with the 10% discount, so I convinced myself to try something new.

Looking through Drew’s extensive product lines I assumed {never assume} the Aspire BCC coils would work on the Evod.

WRONG!

Drew being Drew sent along an Aspire.

After using the Evod for a couple of day it proved to be really tough and could take a good drop and my “in general” abuse with no leaking.

The problem with the Evod was the spire design on the coil.

It wouldn’t take long for a fog build up inside the mouth piece and I found myself getting raw juice in my mouth and having to constantly jam a piece of paper towel or Qtip in the top to dry it out.

After a few days I fired up the Aspire

The two appear to be almost identical, but appearances are deceiving.

The Aspire Mini Vivi Nova coil seats perfectly with its flat design and eliminates the condensation problem experienced with the Evod.

The Aspire Mini Vivi Nova has hit the floor hard a couple of times and not one leak or misalignment.

I am still a huge fan of the crystal visions on the 510 connect revolvers. The aspire looks a little dorky screwed into the 510 connect revolvers, but I am in this for performance and reliability.

The Aspire Mini Vivi Nova is tough and it delivers. Ease of use and functionality are impressive.

I have 9 days on the original Aspire coil and have yet to burn the coil running at 4 volts.

A 25 drop fill so far has lasted for the first half of the Patriots vs. Miami.

Bottom line.

The Aspire Mini Vivi Nova can’t be beat for ease of use and toughness.
:evil:
For a pure vapor experience it’s a still tossup between the 1.8 Aspire and the 1.8 crystal vision.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Now you went and did it Drew!

Off to Nhaler to order.

FWIW my original revolver just went belly up.

I bought it the first week you made them available.

Three times I had to pull the power button out with a dental pick after it got hammered in one way or another.

I actually started to feel bad how loyal it stayed through all the abuse.

WARNING No one should try these crazy fixes at home.

You forgot a couple of words in the description.

No leaking "accept for Huffin and Puffin":blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread