Aspire Mini Vivi Nova BDC Tank with Evic

Status
Not open for further replies.

betterthanyou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
southern california
Should work fine without an adapter. I've heard mixed recommendations on the Aspire. Flavor muted or lacking, but vapor machines. Haven't tried them yet. I would be interested to hear about your experiences with these. Good luck!

thank you, I'll post a review when I get them

Mrbunglez

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2013
Florida
Here's my evic with an Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer. Works great!
jy8y6yqa.jpg

Mrbunglez

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2013
Florida
These are already sold out on myfreedomsmokes :( ... I really, really like the look of this BDC and the reviews I have read on myfreedomsmokes were all good, so I guess I will just have to wait until its restocked to try it.

I know some people have had issues loading this page but this is where I got mine before I even knew MFS had them, I pre ordered it a month ago or so, and it says they're in stock and it's a couple bucks more than MFS sells them for.
http://www.vividsmoke.com/aspire-et-s-bdc-glassomizer.html

This place has them as well and they're the same price as MFS.
http://www.viper-vape.com/products/aspire-mini-bdc-glassomizer.html

Last edited:

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
These are already sold out on myfreedomsmokes :( ... I really, really like the look of this BDC and the reviews I have read on myfreedomsmokes were all good, so I guess I will just have to wait until its restocked to try it.

A site called Vivid Smokes has them. But they're $1.50 more than MFS. The ET-S one, the only model I'm interested in.

VS has them in different colors, like red, which I want. I have the stainless steel one for like two weeks now and so far I'm liking it. Good overall performance. I'll probably wait for MFS to restock them though mainly because I don't feel like paying $1.50 more on principle and I've done a lot of business with MFS (even though the unnecessary expense of their priority only shipping annoys me). I e-mailed MFS and asked them if they're going to carry different colors other than black and stainless steel. They said they're looking into it.

Mrbunglez

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2013
Florida
What is the draw like on the Aspire et with Evic? Would love to hear from you!

Sorry haven't really checked this thread I'm more into the RBA's now like the Kayfun lite and Russian 91%.
But when I was using an Aspire, I found those coils the best out of the pre made bunch and that's including the pro tank. The draw hits great and open with excellent throat hit and gives a lot of flavor. Hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread