Chrome Anodized Refilling Drip Tip Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandboa

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Harleysville, PA, USA
Not sue on those, we have an order in but depending on when they are able to ship it could be soon or some time later ;) you know there is a big holiday in China that starts this coming week and runs into February. I should know this week if we made it in on time.

Damn Chinese and their messed up new year. lol. I'll just have to be patient. Everything I own is either SS or Chrome Anodized. Otherwise I would just go with the black. Got my first one to use primarily as a refilling tool, but realized I preferred it as a drip tip over many other drip tip designs

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I have used them myself and they are not a bad drip tip, one thing is for folks who like a cooler vape the longer drip tip can help provide that where a very short one will tend towards warmer.

Yes this holiday hits us every year and every year we are pretty much un prepared :/ At least we are much better set than last year. I cannot begrudge them their holiday though. As I understand it many of these folks live/work in factory towns far from their homes and this might be the one time a year that they get to spend some time with their families, plus being a nationwide event you can imagine all the homecomings and celebrating going on, more power to em :D

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Yes, any drip tip will work as long as they fit standard cartomizers, they just dont have the magical qualities of an IBTipsy ;) And dang, I posted the chrome refilling tips in the thingy thread and forgot this thread was here. i did send out the email notifications though for folks who signed up for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread