Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avi8tor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
It's been about a year since I stopped smoking. I started out with the pen/carto combo and worked my way up to various mods and drippers but I keep coming back to my IBTanked setups.

I recently ordered my third tank, this time in XL. I'm a lazy refiller.:D

I've dropped these accidentally - a few on their heads and they have survived, though dinged up a little :)

The only thing that was a small gripe was refilling the carts. I always made a mess.

So I feel a little stupid after finally sitting down and reading the "how to use" card that comes with a new tank that recommends using the slender drip tip that allows for easy filling. https://www.ibtanked.com/accessories/drip-tips/anodised/black-anodized-refilling-drip-tip-detail I got 2. Should have ordered more as they are very low cost.

I now have the perfect setup now (for me).

BTW, I received a call after I placed an order for XL carts a few months ago. They saw that I have regular sized tanks which seemed to be a mismatch with the XL carts. I do prefer the XL's for some reason but it was nice that they called to make sure I had not inadvertently ordered the wrong carts. That's great customer service.

Thanks for the tanks and the always quick service and shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread