Asthma and e smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger

May 4, 2008
Edinburgh, UK
As an asthma sufferer, I was just curious if anyone else here was too, and how you have felt since moving away from the "dark side". When I was smoking normal cigs, I would use my inhaler at least 4 times a day, wake up most mornings needing a good dose of ventolin before I could even light up! Now on the other hand I use my inhaler about once a week at the most (sometimes not at all!)

Of the occasional attacks i get now, the majority of them are usually caused by a big nicotine chest hit from a fresh cart or from a newly dripped atomizer, but I still feel better than I have done in a long time! Surely this could be more proof of how safe these ruddy marvelous devices potentially are! :D

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
If medical science can only embrace the possibilities of this ... asthma sufferers and others could possibly get medically beneficial ingredients delivered in the vapor carrying the nicotine. This breakthrough in economical delivery holds such great promise to help so many, if only the fanatics will let it develop.

Good to hear that you've improved using e-devices. It's another argument in favor of keeping these vaporizing devices available and affordable to all.

trigger

May 4, 2008
Edinburgh, UK
If medical science can only embrace the possibilities of this ... asthma sufferers and others could possibly get medically beneficial ingredients delivered in the vapor carrying the nicotine.

Yeah kinda like an e-cig-nebulizer type thingimawotsit! The nebulizers work by vaporizing the drug so in effect its the same principle. My goodness TB, do your ideas ever stop??? lol

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
It is already confirmed from my clinical trials , none of my asthmatic patients who use this device has a recurrent attack or an attack which need a medical assistance..they have improved a lot...massive drop in episodes of asthma attack...I am glad to find this device helpful for all irrespective whether you have asthma or not...it shows it's benefits... :)

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
hi trigger.yeah i have asthma too,and i used to use my inhaler before,after-and sometimes during-a ... as needed...ive been exclusively e-smoking for a long time now,and the difference is wonderful.no more wheezing like a bag of cats!looking back,it was scary what regular smoking was doing to my lungs,now that i see the difference.as a fellow sufferer im sure you understand what i mean.

trigger

May 4, 2008
Edinburgh, UK
hi trigger.yeah i have asthma too,and i used to use my inhaler before,after-and sometimes during-a ... as needed...ive been exclusively e-smoking for a long time now,and the difference is wonderful.no more wheezing like a bag of cats!looking back,it was scary what regular smoking was doing to my lungs,now that i see the difference.as a fellow sufferer im sure you understand what i mean.

Yeah I completely understand! I mean I never got an attack during a cig, usually got a delayed reaction, although I did get one straight away if I was smoking (and inhaling) crappy non-premium cigars (hamlet, cafe creme etc.) I think the dryness of them seems to amplify the effect of all the chemicals. As for gettin wheezy off an e-cig occasionally, I think that's just because of my own personal sensitivity to nicotine! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread