Not open for further replies.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
I come from a family of bookies :)

But point spread give a rookie a chance at knowing who is likely to win, and by how many points, against a specific opponent.

To mods: Please dont delete. Its not chatter. We are educating people on a weekly running contest, and giving them a tool by which to educate themselves to win it :)

Last edited:

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I come from a family of bookies :)

But point spread give a rookie a chance at knowing who is likely to win, and by how many points, against a specific opponent.

To mods: Please dont delete. Its not chatter. We are educating people on a weekly running contest, and giving them a tool by which to educate themselves to win it :)
Of course, I just love football and guessed who loves to score and would win- and they did! Sometimes you go with your heart and hope the team has heart on that Sunday. Nod to mods- Reminder of weekly ongoing contests:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...t-30-off-evcigarettes-com-30.html#post4195748

Hey everyone I know it's Sunday but I only have 6 out of 10 entries for the Coupon Giveaway so I will extend the cut-off time to 12 A.M. (9/26). Hopefully this will be enough time to get at least 4 more posts/entries and if we do I will announce the winner tomorrow morning so please spread the word!

Note: Only 3 more needed NOW ! ! !

a new thread for each week's contest.

And don't forget mypvshop with their 2 threads, one for every day with a "T" and one on Tuesdays! I just love Randall, so very generous and he sold me the kit that killed ciggies for me!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
This one is TODAY @ 9pm EST.... and they are always fast moving and a lot of fun!!! panic.gif

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-ash/227275-contest-tomorrow-9-29-11-9-00pm-check-out.html

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana