Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
LOL I didn't see this til now. That would have been a good way to get more people over here and get yourself a prize lol

I kept hinting but I didn't think it would be fair to outright say it. hehe I told people they should come here and read the posts to get a head start on the answer. But I didn't think I had posted my dog's name anywhere so it kinda backfired on me. LOL :oops:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
LOL I had 24 hours to come up with a contest, so I made a bunch of hints and got everyone thinking I had some grand plan... but I didn't. I couldn't think of anything and that was one of the most stressful 24 hours in quite awhile! hehe I kept thinking I would come up with something and I told people that the answer would probably be somewhere in the PIF thread. I thought that would get them over here and out of my hair while I thought up some crazy scheme.

I made the mistake of going to MastiffMike asking for help. He wanted me to have a contest to see who could come closest to the number of smilies Thystean has posted and Thystean would have to count them to see who the winner is. LOL His next suggestion was a "name my dog" contest. Since I couldn't think of anything else and I really wasn't feeling very well, I went with that. I didn't think I had ever posted his name so I thought it would go on for quite some time... well, first person to post WON!!! Thanks rosesense for ruining my game!! LOL Well the second post almost had it right, too.

So that taught people not to ask me to be in charge of games. I'm still taking heat over that one! ROFL

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
matthewlolexpressionlgc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread