Our First Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
We are going to have our first contest! It is going to be a referral contest.

Our group is really doing well and we need to spread the word and help as many people as possible so we are going to have a refer a friend contest. I will start a thread on it. Here are the rules:

1. Refer a friend to the PIF group. Even if they get to PIF via your sig link, as long as they post whose link they used, it counts as a referral.

2. Have them post in the official PIF referral thread listing who referred them. The only posts in this thread will be from the new members listing the referral name. All other posts will be deleted.

3. As long as they are here and participate in some way, even if it's just posting in other threads it will count.

4. On May 15, 2010 I will close the referral thread and do the counting and announce the winner.

5. We will do this every month.

6. The prize is nothing big, a bottle of 15ml liquid that you can choose from five flavors of plus knowing that you are helping people out.

7. Anyone that you have referred here since the group began is eligible for the contest.

If you have any questions or ideas feel free to post them!

Last edited:

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I'll be your friend.. and Im sending two packages tomorrow :D

You have no friends??? Ok ill be your friend 2.lol

While not strictly a requirement, I would like friends who are willing to share "cookies"! :D

As a friend you'd have to tolerate me, and NOBODY can do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread