My turn to talk about the 30ml bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComaKid

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Pennsylvania
Dear AVE juice,

Over the past few months whilst browsing this sub-forum, I have seen multiple complaints and potential solutions for the problematic usage of your 30ml bottles. Upon receiving your wonderful juices, I was also infuriated with these bottles. The intent of this message is to add yet another incentive for you to consider banishing these terrible containers for a more user friendly solution.

You are forcing customers to immediately transfer liquids to another bottle or suffer from carpel tunnel trying to force drops from a glass like prison. Do you want your crafted products sitting in bottles with the labels of other suppliers or getting mixed with that nasty dekang residue still lingering inside of whatever container is laying around? Is a dripping lid included with the bottle to tease the vaping community into thinking a mortal can actually squeeze these bottles?

My intent is not to beat a dead horse, but to contribute to the preexisting momentum this issue already has.

Please note that I will continue to buy your juices, even if you chose to ignore the outcry from your dedicated customers. Your juices are like nothing I've had before. Truly a cut above the rest.
Please consider this and keep making great juice. :vapor:

Best wishes,
-Comakid

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I've the solution, Comakid:
e5ogif.png

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
With the 10+ of the same size bottle discount now, I'm wondering if I should just do that for the sale, so I don't have to worry about transferring liquid from 100ml to smaller bottles. The difference in price is in a tiny bit more, but I guess that's paying for the extra time to put that order together and the bottles. JMHO, but a clear squishy 30ml bottle would be welcome too

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
e5ogif.png
+1 - I just refill my 10ml carry-around bottle from the 100ml bottle....my carry-around bottle is a medical grade plastic dripper bottle, as some other cheap plastic bottles do have a plastic smell to them which I do not like...DON'T change the green 100ml bottles please......just my 2-pennies

amnesiac

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Bloomington, IL
In case someone didn't see this comment from Porphy this morning (when asked when 30 and 100ml bottles would be back in stock)…

We're waiting on some newer bottles. We have some tester 30ml bottles coming in and we want to check them out before we put up anything else. When we get some better timelines (when shipments are coming in) I'll have a more precise date. We're looking at a week(ish) before they are up at the 30ml and higher.

Some good news for you mere mortals who can't squeeze the 30ml bottles.

From this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/alien-visions-e-juice/231070-early-october-updates.html

jjlee138

Sep 26, 2011
Indianapolis
Dear AVE juice,

Over the past few months whilst browsing this sub-forum, I have seen multiple complaints and potential solutions for the problematic usage of your 30ml bottles. Upon receiving your wonderful juices, I was also infuriated with these bottles. The intent of this message is to add yet another incentive for you to consider banishing these terrible containers for a more user friendly solution.

You are forcing customers to immediately transfer liquids to another bottle or suffer from carpel tunnel trying to force drops from a glass like prison. Do you want your crafted products sitting in bottles with the labels of other suppliers or getting mixed with that nasty dekang residue still lingering inside of whatever container is laying around? Is a dripping lid included with the bottle to tease the vaping community into thinking a mortal can actually squeeze these bottles?

My intent is not to beat a dead horse, but to contribute to the preexisting momentum this issue already has.

Please note that I will continue to buy your juices, even if you chose to ignore the outcry from your dedicated customers. Your juices are like nothing I've had before. Truly a cut above the rest.
Please consider this and keep making great juice. :vapor:

Best wishes,
-Comakid

Lol, referring to the bolded part. Love the juice but I got my 30ml in the glass bottle with NO dripping lid even! Imagine how stumped I was lol.

C8se

Jul 13, 2011
Denver
OK, but why is anyone who doesn't like the 30ml feel they have to buy them again?

If you buy one 30ml bottle it is $20.45 with standard shipping, that's 68 cents per ml. If you buy two 18ml bottles it is $24.45 with standard shipping, also 68 cents per ml. Unless my math is wrong or you just hate the 18 ml bottles more, problem solved. Just wish I had saved all my previous little green bottles since they may have gone extinct, the flat profile made them the most pocket friendly juice bottles ever.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
e5ogif.png

couldn't have said it better myself. i transfer juice from the 100ml bottle into the cool green 12ml or 18ml bottles. (which may be coming extinct)

Thank God (I mean Porphy) that AVE juice comes in the 100ml bottle...........or i'd be ordering every 2 or 3 days.
I have NO problems squeezing the 100ml bottles with the cap provided from AVE to transfer my juice to a smaller bottle.
Then, I use the empty AVE 100ml bottles to put my DIY in.

.......to each their own i guess.........

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
It's max capacity vs. recommended shipping fill.

All of the bottles I buy in bulk are marked at the recommended fill capacity (safe transport cap.), so the numbers I get are different then what I sell. I measure each bottle and sell it as the amount the liquid is when it reaches the neck (barring 100mls..I'll explain later). My 12ml bottles are sold as 10ml bottles. I would much rather market them as 10ml bottles but filling in the extra 2 mils gives the customer more with each shipment and staves off filing issues. The 30mls are 1oz max cap. and this is why you will find 1/2 a mil in the neck when you order, sometimes a few drips more. The hundreds on the other hand are 4oz. so you'll note they are usually only filled to the curve of the boston round bottle, this is because 4 oz. is actually 118ml if you receive a nearly full bottle on a 100ml order then we've added in extra as a freebie. The 18's are in the same boat as the 12's these are bought as 15ml bottles but have the extra 3 mils in there when purchased so why not fill it up for the customer? The only bottles that are bought as they are sold are the sample bottles. I don't buy the 6mls in bulk though... well not the considered amounts for bulk, only 500 or so at a time vs. 3000 or more.

I have some new 30mls that just came in from another vendor. I'll be measuring them out today and checking them over. With any luck we'll have a newer 30ml bottle with a better ship vs. fill level.

Note: I'll edit this when I get more information on the new 30mls.

Id like to know why a just received today full bottle of AVE dumped into a empty 30ml bottle from another company isnt full?
.... I love some of the tobacco flavors but come on this isnt cool.

378617_2596908639580_1160658444_3134019_1803481561_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread