Not open for further replies.

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I am following closely what is happening here in Europe,

The netherlands = vendors can't sell nicotine liquid juice anymore
Germany = going to be a problem as it seems
UK = by prescription ?

I am from Belgium myself, and here it is, can not be sold when it contains nicotince ... Anyway just exploring options for the long run :)

tommy2bad

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Kilkenny
Yes, getting concerned myself. If enough countries adopt this attitude then it becomes easier to make it an EU wide ruling.
Their dosn't seem to be any public debate about it either, maybe in the UK where the gov have taken a small step towards a positive attitude to ecigs.
The industry is too small to defend it self at the moment.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Looks like they are testing the juice to see if the advertised % is the same as the content...that could play against us if the supplier were lax in their formulas...in ours if it ends up being less.(maybe,innacuracy could also play against)

While at it,they should do the same to petrol,after all its never tested,is harmfull to the planet as whole and I mean a whole.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I just hope it doesnt come to that here in the US!!

It already did. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ut-why-do-we-need-watch-how-get-up-speed.html

The good news is that the government lost the case. The FDA has announced plans to regulate e-cigarettes under the Family Smoking Prevention and tobacco Control Act, as was suggested by Judge Leon who granted an injunction against FDA seizures.

There are still some products occasionally being held up in customs. In most cases, when vendors contact Customs and ask them to send a written notice documenting the reason for the shipment being held up so that their "legal team can evaluate it," Customs has quickly been releasing the shipments. Vendors just need to make sure that their import paperwork contains an accurate description of the contents of the shipment.

E-cigarettes are not illegal to import to the U.S.

georgie_concept

Verified Member
as long as the EU hasent taken upon this issue noone can tell you not to sell.
there are a lot of things happening right now in germany and we are all verry excited.
there is a site all serious vendors and production units are part of called: Verband des eZigarettenhandels (VdeH)vd-eh.de here you will find uptodate information arround the whole leagal subject - check it out! its good and still clear and small atm (lol)

i bet the petition in the UK has allready been posted here many times but never the less once more is allways good for all of us: Freedom of Choice for Smokers Petition

oh and onlineshop für elektronische zigaretten und liquids - silberwolke baby ;o)

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Was talking to an e-cig dealer friend here is the US yesterday.
Its not uncommon for his shipments to seized by customs.
Usually the seized shipments are released after being held
for several days...He can take possession of the shipments
only after paying the custom's (ransom) storage fees.

Most all items being imported into the US require payment of duty .. especially anything commericial and intended for resale ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread