Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I have trouble with ECF's popup notifications.
My computer has popup blockers and other security measures put in place to protect the computer I work from on a daily basis. This is due to my desire to make sure everything I do is with everyone's privacy in mid. There is a notice at the top of the page but usually when I look at it it is "likes" and I seem to get a ton of those, so it ends up being lost in the shuffle.

Because of this, I hardly ever seem to be notified on private forum messages, once in a while one will popup but in general it doesn't.

I hate to say it, but being one person, answering all the email I get (over 100 a day) and processing all the orders and working a full time job.. I just forget to check manually.

PLEASE, if you need to contact me, use email, not the PM system on ECF. I am not purposefully ignoring anyone.

send all email via my website or my personal email:

eric at gormly dot com

you will get a much faster and reliable answer to any questions you have.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
You know you can disable the pop up blockers for certain sites. If your computer doesn't let you, then you should try firefox addons that block pop-ups. They will let you white list certain sites.

my setup is a little more complex than that, I have a lot of information on my system that I need to make sure isn't targeted by any type of injection or browser attack, as good as firefox, chrome or any other browser may be, I am not taking chances.

so for me, less is more. :)

wendallb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Republic of Texas
wendallbphoto.com
I am using aerotank 2 that I purchased from you. I have been using lavatubes for years but it looks like they are going away these days so which device do you recommend to use for the aerotank 2. I have not kept up and don't know the first thing about these new devices.. Thanks for your help..PS I use the 18650 batteries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread