Best online vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

supergerbil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Elk Grove, CA
There are a lot of good vendors out there. Some are great for hardware, some have great juice, and some have a little of both. Also some vendors carry hardware that others dont and a good number of juice vendors have their own specialty or proprietary blends.

My advice is to check out the supplier reviews section of the forum.

Off Topic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
The Wood Between the Worlds
I get my cartos from crystal clear vaping. Their 15 pack deals are pretty good, if you consider the free shipping and free drip tips. I get a lot of other hardware from smoke for penny's. So far so good with these vendors.

I've picked up a few odds and ends from Mad Vapes.

I mostly work with ECF vendors, they stay very customer centered, because they know we have them under a microscope.

Like it or not, we are the industry regulator. Don't be afraid to say good or bad things about a vendor.

They need the feedback, and the rest of us need to know from your experience.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yes TW is expensive but we always have to remember they were the ones that took the FDA to court and made it legal to import Vape hardware and juice. We owe them huge IMO.

An-young, aside from the YO YO Promos, TW tends to be over-priced I've noticed, thats unfortunate, because they are somewhat local to me :(

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Yes TW is expensive but we always have to remember they were the ones that took the FDA to court and made it legal to import Vape hardware and juice. We owe them huge IMO.

I didnt know that, ya learn something new every day :)

And keeping with the original theme of the thread:

I thought I would eventually find that "Holy Grail" vendor where I could get everything I needed at one site at a great price, but never happened.

I use several sites and Im adding more to the list every day. Sometimes Ill pay a little more for something from 1 site cause Im already ordering from there and its silly to make an order elsewhere to save $1 on the item (if thats all Im ordering) and pay $2 shipping (just an example)

Happy Hunting! I know its kept me occupied for hours on end at times :)

Last edited:

navygirl

Jul 5, 2012
Phoenix
Vaping Zone is really good, I've ordered from them quite a few times. ECblendflavors.com have a ton of juice at a very reasonable price. But for goodness sakes, DO NOT order from e-cigsupply.com. They are terrible!!! I had bad batteries and they would not replace them for me. Right on their website it states a 10 day return policy, that they did not honor. Many friends had similiar situations with them as well. BAD NEWS!!!

JaneinMesa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
AZ
I'm looking for a decent website with complete descriptions and compatibility of the items for us newbies, as well as, INSTRUCTIONS so I don't have to spend hours watching YouTube and attempt to discern who's instructions to follow (just messed up a brand new $13 tank due to a review/instruction). Also, one with a pretty substantial selection. I, like others, end up paying shipping because I can't get everything from one vendor.

Correct spelling and use of language is also a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread