Do you have a Brick and Mortar Store Devoted to E-Cigs and Vaping in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
There are actually 2 within 25 miles of me, one 6 blocks away the other 25 miles. Both carry my favorite flavors so if I run out while at work and school I hit the one 25 miles away as it is closer to my work, but only if I desperately need more and can't wait till I get back home, which so far has been never. I've been to the one further away only twice really, the first time because he had the twist batteries first, the second because he carried atomizers and the one close to home doesn't. Now that I use the 357 atty avidvapors gets my business there.

I order my atties online and my ejuice from my local vape shop, and when I go into the store I get joked with about cheating on them. Having the local store is wonderful, and now that her customers are advancing past the ego lines she is checking into more inventory lines. As her customers grow so does she so we all share what we learn as much as we can so it really feels kind of like we all built it together, which I think will insure that she is around for a good long time :)

tater_salad

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
New york
I'm lucky to have 3 in my area 1 is about 5-10 min away, 1 is about 20 min away, and 1 is about 30 min away.
Their prices are about $5-$10 more than the online stores, but it's nice to have them nearby in case of emergency.
the one 5 min away has a POOPLOAD of flavors and will let you custom mix if you buy 12ml or larger.

Last edited:

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
There is a store that only sells their own brand and its very very expensive - a pack of 6 5 ml sampler bottles of juice is $50 bucks! that place is a bit of a joke in my opinion.
but about an hour a way is a good, honest, well priced store. we hit it about 2 x a month. They have a bit of everything and are really friendly. its a tiny store and there is always a line out the door - literally. alas they dont sell juice I like so I dont buy my juice there or I would be there every week!

JKVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm BLESSED to have the Vaperite store within a 30 minute drive! :thumb: Todd has (and makes) some great eLiquid, and most of it is organic. Very flavorful. (Rootbeer is my fav!)

Vaperite.com - Electronic Smokeless Cigarettes, Joye ego C,Siam mods, Natural and Organic Vape e cigarette Juices

I am also a 30 minute drive from this store. Prices on juices may be a little higher than most but the convenience and quality is worth it. All juices I have gotten from them have been excellent so far . Plus they have a very convenient place to sit and test juices before you buy. Excellent customer service.
Funny you say that about their Root Beer Juice, it is definitely my favorite so far also, it is EXCELLENT! You should also give their Purple Haze a try.

There is also another one near us, http://www.awesomevapor.com/, good people and service as well.

Last edited:

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
There are 4 that I know of near me. 2 are the same store, and an online approved vendor here on ECF. One is just a skate shop that sells vaping supplies and liquids. With the large amount of smokers we have here in Indian Territory (Oklahoma), it's no surprise we have so many vapers now who generate a large demand. The 2 stores that are the online vendor as well, are always packed with customers every time I have gone in. They also carry Halo in addition to their own flavors, which is great when I start running low on my tobacco vapes and can't wait for delivery time.

Catharlex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Indiana, USA
I have a store within an hour of my house, but... (and I mean no offense if anyone associated with the shop browses this forum)

The supply is limited. Their juices are harsh as all ..... I enjoyed none of them whatsoever. (I purchase about 6 different ones) Overall, I've found that I'm better off sticking to online suppliers. They are overpriced ($30 eGo-C Twists 1000mAh, can be found online at $22 or so), their juice was overpriced as well. I want to like the place, but it's just... Not what I expected. The man who helped me seemed genuinely nice though.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I live 5 minutes away from one of the major players (Electronicstix.com), and I gotta say that they always treat me right, and have even become good friends.

Only complaint is when I have to wait outside to be able to get inside to wait. :lol:
    578646_435329866506518_2111093244_n.jpg

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    LOLLLL I hear ya- sometimes I have to wait 1/2 hr to get my stuff but I'm just appreciative of the service and prices.

I live 5 minutes away from one of the major players (Electronicstix.com), and I gotta say that they always treat me right, and have even become good friends.

Only complaint is when I have to wait outside to be able to get inside to wait. :lol:
    578646_435329866506518_2111093244_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread