Disposable blu or Mistic ecig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bc24

Oct 21, 2012
Virginia
hey vapers, im on a super tight budget so please bear with me! my only two current options seem to be the blu disposable ecig at walgreens or the mistic ecig at walmart. Trying to cut down on expenses so im only trying to spend $10 right now. I really dont want to go back to analog cigarettes (been surpressing my cig smoking habits by smoking cigars i had from awhile back), so id really appreciate the help. i recently had a bad experience with disposables as i bought a njoy king menthol that lasted maybe 50 puffs before it ran out. thanks again

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
has anybody actually had experience with the blu dispsoable? my experience with the njoy was pathetic. it legit lasted for 50 puffs and was out

I tried the disposable blu...for me personally it tasted like a really biter cup of coffee...I couldn't handle it! I have heard some people say they like that taste but I am not a big coffee drinker.

Gypzy.Mama

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
Beaumont, Texas (for now)
I've used the mistic... still keep it for backup... I got mine at walmart for $13.47. It was the batt, usb cable and 2 cartos. If you're going for menthol and the flavor's really important to you, I'd suggest the 1.2% menthol instead of the 1.8% The higher nicotine menthol has a weird metallic peppery taste. (Got the same results off 3 packs of cartridges.) But the 1.2% in the blue box isn't too bad. The battery life kind of sucks on it, but the cartridges will last a while, if you're not a heavy smoker. The kits only come in the 1.8% but the cartridge packs have varying strengths. And I've had some mild success refilling a 12mg menthol cartidge with chocolate 18mg liquid. Not fantastic, but makes a decent emergency backup vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread