Best DIY e-juice flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Hi and welcome to the DIY forums! As for your second question, yes different maufacturers require different %'s of flavoring when making juice. VZ has super concentrated flavorings that have a recommended 2.5% of flavor. You will find threads here with what people have used and what they recommend using it at. However, you might not be satisfied with what other people recommend and tweak it too your liking, that is the beauty of DIY.

As for your first question each supplier has great flavors. The Flavors Apprentice is a very popular vendor with lot of recipes throughout the forums.

Best of luck to you!

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
Definitely each brand, and actually each individual flavor, is different in regards to the percentage you need to use. The key is knowing the flavor and how it tastes at different percentages in different mixes.

I suggest to start by picking a flavor you like and want to mix . .and then research here to see which brands of that flavor are popular . .and then mix a batch with that single flavor at a low percentage, make enough that you can try some right away and then try it again a week later . .and then go from there.

I started with Lorann's but switched to TFA. I like Loranns, definitely, but more people use TFA so I can find more information and recipes . .and the TFA flavors, for the most part, seem to require me to use less than Lorann's . .which is a bonus, as well.

I am a low flavor vapor .. but I tend to start with 3% for most flavors and usually settle on no more than 6% of any one flavor in a mix. I started out mixing 20% . . .did not care for those juices at all and was very discouraged until I dropped the flavor percentage down dramatically.

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Reactions: amastershock

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Back when I started DIY a year ago, Capellas was what I used. Most of their flavorings work in the 10-20% range uniformly, and the flavors are delicious! Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Vanilla Custard, Strawberries and Cream....(no tobacco flavors, though)
This site calls them Ellas...you can try a bunch for $1.99 for 3ml. They also carry other flavorings.
Use coupon code ecf05 for 5% off.

Ella's Gourmet Flavor Drops

Also, check out this sticky:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...t-diy-flavorings-each-flavor-manufacture.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread