Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I found what you meant though. :D
good, it is a very useful site for researching flavors, recipes, etc. I mostly use it for inspiration when I want to create a new recipe. When you find a recipe you like from someone you can also 'follow' that person then see all their new recipes they create in your 'My Page/Favorites' - 'My Recipe Feed'. If you put all your flavors into your 'flavor stash' their 'what can I make' button is also very useful.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    That sounds like evading the forum filters to me, which is usually a no no on most forums if they block urls to a site, but I will take your word for it since I haven't been infracted yet for mentioning it. :D

Evading the filters is when you an erroneous link.

Reactions: stols001

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    That sounds like evading the forum filters to me, which is usually a no no on most forums if they block urls to a site, but I will take your word for it since I haven't been infracted yet for mentioning it. :D

Evading the filters is when you crate a nefarious link. ;)

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    I have bought the same flavor from multiple companies, looking for the best version.

If the version is THAT bad, I toss it. But, another flavor with it may mask the unpleasant part. A cream is good for taming a poor purchase.

OR, it steeps for another month. I lean to 4-6 month steeps so I don't get many recipes that I down right dislike. I may look to adjust it, but not out and out dislike it.

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread