Greece
bbs220.jpg

Hi New brass button set with clip and springs for tele.v2 GUS

fogmachineroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Da Bay
Is the button contact for the battery still dome shaped? To be honest i think it would be better if it was flat to ensure that the battery doesn't rock, personally I've taken out my hot spring and added a brass screw instead to my Gus telescopic. I love the way it looks but just didn't like the way it performed, I was so disappointed that my k100 out performs my Gus.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
aiolos
Can you please show a better picture of the V2 new button set. I still have my original Gus Tele, i only use 2 tube mods this being 1 of them. But i do say once in awhile i wish this was brass button. so how do i get my hands on one of these and how much are they? and if you can please post an exploded pic i would appreciate it. is there a snap or retaining ring ring holding it all together? thank u my friend.

Leoleoleo

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
Montreal
Hi aiolos. I would like to see some better pictures too, if that is possible.

Also:
1. What is the cost?
2. What payment methods do you accept?
3. Is the contact brass or just the button?
4. What is the procedure to replace the parts? I don't have a problem replacing parts myself but I don't see an obvious way to dissassemble the button and I would hate to break it.
5. Can I get some spare hotsprings with that?

aiolos

Registered Supplier - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Greece
Cost you can see in our web
We accept paypal
I post picture
i will post link you tube help you open button
Yes we mostly put 4 until 6 hot springs for pole inside the set but if you want more can do it

Attachments

• BUTTON SS TELE GUS V 1.jpg
    BUTTON SS TELE GUS V 1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 612
  • SPRING FOR POLE TELE V 2 GUS.jpg
    SPRING FOR POLE TELE V 2 GUS.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 428
  • BUTOON BRAS WITH SPRING GUS TELE V 2.jpg
    BUTOON BRAS WITH SPRING GUS TELE V 2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 364
  • BUTTON SS TELE V2.jpg
    BUTTON SS TELE V2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
does anyone know where I can get a spring delete for the top spring on the GUS? I have a GUS22 18500 and I want to remove the top spring and just have a brass screw of something in it's place. It must be adjustable.

I have heard that VapourArt's "GP Telescopic Centre Post version 2.5" will work on the GUS.
23lldox.jpg

epeot1.jpg

I live in the US and would like to order from somewhere over here or get something that will work from a local hardware store if possible. I also heard that vape Rev used to carry the item i'm looking for, but I can't find it on their site.

thanks in advance for the help.

aiolos

Registered Supplier - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Greece
Hi

I think i know you , you buy about two mount one piece core 18500 is that right ?

You are so lucky guy GUS just finish in the next 2 days and ready for sell the new Brass protected variable pole for the core series
So not need anymore hot spring on pole

Customers stay in CA can buy from our dealer in San Diego

Last edited:

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    does anyone know where I can get a spring delete for the top spring on the GUS? I have a GUS22 18500 and I want to remove the top spring and just have a brass screw of something in it's place. It must be adjustable.

I have heard that VapourArt's "GP Telescopic Centre Post version 2.5" will work on the GUS.
    23lldox.jpg

epeot1.jpg

I live in the US and would like to order from somewhere over here or get something that will work from a local hardware store if possible. I also heard that Vape Rev used to carry the item i'm looking for, but I can't find it on their site.

thanks in advance for the help.
    I have a new GUS22, I also am looking for the paps adjustable pin... Or a San Diego store selling them sounds great... Whats the store info? Till then, i rock with spring. My google search of san diago = nada.
    I might pull the trigger on the paps center post. I would rather have a 100% GUS, i will wait a few days for a OEM place to purchase this pin.

Last edited:

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2012
    San Diego, California
    Hi

I think i know you , you buy about two mount one piece core 18500 is that right ?

You are so lucky guy GUS just finish in the next 2 days and ready for sell the new Brass protected variable pole for the core series
    So not need anymore hot spring on pole

Customers stay in CA can buy from our dealer in San Diego

Yea, that was me! I ordered it directly from you guys.

What's the dealer in San Diego that will have the brass replacement poles?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread