Not open for further replies.

fogmachineroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Da Bay
Hi

you can contact with the Trendy vape Mr Freddie

Will they also be carrying these bottom brass button upgrades too? I would like to just order one time to save on shipping, and since I am in California shipping from Southern California to Northern California would take 2-3 days. I really love my GUS telescopic but don't see it at its full potential right now, thats why I am using my titan and k100 instead.

aiolos

Registered Supplier - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Greece
Edition for core mods

dwxtfd.jpg

Edition for telescopic

29bosz.jpg

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null

Leoleoleo

ECF Veteran
    Mar 6, 2013
    Montreal
    i will post link you tube help you open button

I searched for a video but didn't find one yet. Do you have a link to one that exists or will you be making one?

I don't understand what this picture is showing. Can you explain a little or show some more pictures of how it fits together?

Thanks Aiolos.

aiolos

ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greece
    We

Always give a spare fuse inside in our mode and give free the old pole with spring together in case the battery or steamer have problem

We can send we have stock , also you can found in stores with electronic parts

Just we choose this way to install fuse in case some of our customer iput inside battery with out protect IMR...

The type of fuse is smd 454 series 5A slow blow

Thanks a lot (sorry for the bad english on video)

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    Also i forget to tell for the Qring going around the fuse so we avoid to have leak from steamo to battery

View attachment 224947 View attachment 224948

Most people that buy mechanical mods are experience and dont need a fuse...would've been better to just make a nice size telescopic or floting positive pole thats my opinion...i love gus and paps mods but gus hasn't brought anything new to the table thats worth buying lately, so step your game up...

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

aiolos

ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greece
    Hi

We keep on moving on the market of vaping with quality products
    Gus mods never lets you down

A new style of telescopic mod bring fresh air on vaping
    Can be your every day , also your special choice
    It will surprice you with this style of look
    Rich and safety vaping
    Is an expression of our team Gus mods
    Do not forget you are the reasons we made all up down

Go vape on guys

Thank you for choosing our company. We appreciate your confidence in us and it
    is with great pleasure that we will our best to serve you

hi-tel_kiss.jpg

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    Sometimes less is more! I know for a fact that team Gus can make a nice mod come on guys, look at mojo he learned from you but took his time making something really nice....look at the big players Foggy, Doc, Zen, Hellfire,Yellow kiss, Perseas and even your own Atmomixani got a nice mod out. To be truthfull he got 2 mods out back to back, the 69 with your help and Nemesis....sometimes you have to take ideas put them all together and make them your own style..that tele its a bit much..plain with a nice logo, solid cap and quality switch or even a hybrid would be something worth your time....you can do it!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

aiolos

ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greece
    Hi

Thanks for your update on market and i agree , have a lot of good mod s and the production never stop

Everything have their own time and reasons

This product GUS Kiss S/M-13 is the product who present us --GUS-- and this is make it original cause you can recognize this is GUS from far way and we are grateful for that

We believe our customers will see this on this tele

We do not want our products be copies from same on us

If you not like this tele is ok maybe the next model we will produce in a few mounts you like more than this

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread