Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
The LORD drip tips are ready as of today*:) But in very limited quantity, and being sent out to a few ;) I'm not sure they'd be stocked on the website.

You don't want to miss this opportunity of getting hold of the LORD. B'coz once sold out ~ the entire effort/s are going for the production of the Gus-ESTIA.

Tip: While purchasing the LORD shoot them an email that you're also interested in a LORD drip tip.

Thats a shame, since there is much more interest now in Lord, they should keep producing it also - many of my friends are going to get one now that they have seen more pics and read how people love it. How dumb to worry about an atomizer only - you need a PV first.

In these times with all the PV's out there - if people cant get one - they will buy something else.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thats a shame, since there is much more interest now in Lord, they should keep producing it also - many of my friends are going to get one now that they have seen more pics and read how people love it. How dumb to worry about an atomizer only - you need a PV first.

In these times with all the PV's out there - if people cant get one - they will buy something else.

Yeah, I'm with you D. But the problem is ~ they are a small team. And Gus is the only designer/innovator of e-Cig devices amongst them.

They are basically a family run Auto Mechanics / Lathe Machinist business. Have a large Garage & Workshop (I've seen the pics) where everything is done in-house. The Gus Mods & devices all are made within ~ hand turned ~ nothing is outsourced. Including the Auto-CAD machining (which incidentally was initially setup for Piston work :)).

The ESTIA is their dream project too, ditto like the LORD and the KISS. And was in the prototype stage for a while (yep, products are already made & being tested). They wish to complete the project by early March (mid-March at most) and thus all machines are being utilized to that end.

Even the Gus-KISS is o/s. Being revamped a bit and shall be into production after the ESTIA. That's when I'll get mine ;) prolly end of March. Then will be the LORD once again.

Yep, they have limited resources (both machinery and manpower) but have big hearts. And hey, isn't their products competitively priced? I think so.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Yeah, I'm with you D. But the problem is ~ they are a small team. And Gus is the only designer/innovator of e-Cig devices amongst them.

They are basically a family run Auto Mechanics / Lathe Machinist business. Have a large Garage & Workshop (I've seen the pics) where everything is done in-house. The Gus Mods & devices all are made within ~ hand turned ~ nothing is outsourced. Including the Auto-CAD machining (which incidentally was initially setup for Piston work :)).

The ESTIA is their dream project too, ditto like the LORD and the KISS. And was in the prototype stage for a while (yep, products are already made & being tested). They wish to complete the project by early March (mid-March at most) and thus all machines are being utilized to that end.

Even the Gus-KISS is o/s. Being revamped a bit and shall be into production after the ESTIA. That's when I'll get mine ;) prolly end of March. Then will be the LORD once again.

Yep, they have limited resources (both machinery and manpower) but have big hearts. And hey, isn't their products competitively priced? I think so.

Well then, this is even more amazing, all done in house. I am impressed for sure.

Had no intention of getting the Kiss, now I must reconsider, besides Q, if you have one, I should have one. ehehehe

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I say, where's Karlson - on another note - more pics of the great PV - Lord by GUS

026aa_zpse7cda1cb.jpg

029aa_zps4019cbb6.jpg

031a_zpsa649f0dd.jpg

031aab_zps71c592d0.jpg

I want to tell you my experience with this beautiful mod, please understand I'm not an advanced vaper, but as there's no gus lord thread in the beguinners section, here I am telling my story.

The mod is beautiful, the drip tips from gus mods are gorgeous as well. When it's working properly, it's really pleasant vaping with it, good connectivity and no further issues. But as for today, I've got the fourth blown fuse... and a burned thumb! It's been a bad burnt, grown instant blister, beleive me, it hurts like hell. So I'm decided to not use it again until I get this kit I've ordered, and will forget the fuses thing forever. A bit dissapointing after all. I've used again the Aerotank who caused the last shortcut and it worked allright with the other two mods I have. I guess I will have to study a little more to understand things like this.

Hybrid connector M20x1 (GP Paps,Gus,Caravela.......).jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I want to tell you my experience with this beautiful mod, please understand I'm not an advanced vaper, but as there's no gus lord thread in the beguinners section, here I am telling my story.

The mod is beautiful, the drip tips from gus mods are gorgeous as well. When it's working properly, it's really pleasant vaping with it, good connectivity and no further issues. But as for today, I've got the fourth blown fuse... and a burned thumb! It's been a bad burnt, grown instant blister, beleive me, it hurts like hell. So I'm decided to not use it again until I get this kit I've ordered, and will forget the fuses thing forever. A bit dissapointing after all. I've used again the Aerotank who caused the last shortcut and it worked allright with the other two mods I have. I guess I will have to study a little more to understand things like this.

View attachment 315278

The stock setup Fuse is good till 0.8Ω. As a beginner how much sub-Ohm are you going? And if you are sub-Ohming as a noob are you aware which batteries to use? Be careful my friend.

Besides, Gus also supplies other Fuses, rated till 12A, which is good till 0.3Ω :)

Thanks for your comments guys, really appreciate them. I have to say after reading you I ran to read about what vaping sub-ohm was, as I'm not willingly nor even consciously doing such a thing. As sllanham said, Aerotank coils are premade, and I was using the 2.something that came in the box (the other one is 1.8 and still in the box).

Also using a Magoo, but haven't touched the coil yet (it came with a premade as well), it works alright for me. I wasn't planning to buy an ohm meter til I needed, but I think my thumb will agree we need one already.

Anyway, even if I knew, I doubt my lungs could hang on that kind of strong vaping, I've seen some vids about it, and I can tell for sure I wouldn't resist anything like that.

Now that I've given it a closer look, I think I may have a problem with the thread of the Aero (which has crashed several times on the table), and it's not as still as new. I guess it has have to be that the cause of the shorts...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread