REO's CAN'T BEAT THEM w/a STICK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamper

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Glendora n.j. USA
After many mods, a lot of time and $$$$ I BEAT the CANCER STICKS. It took me a REO and experimenting with the RM2 atty to KILL a 39 year 2&1/2 plus pack a day ADDICTION. When you purchase your REO you need to find that SWEET ZONE to accomplish what your looking for whether it be CLOUD CHASING or BEATING those CANCER STICKS which takes a little more time finding depending on your habit. Maybe the GOOD people here can lead you to dialing in your SWEET ZONE faster and help you beat the sticks (cigs) before they beat you. What REO and SET UP has you Breathing Easier today. Any other thoughts to help, I'm sure someone is listening. REO is the only Reol Easy Option to cigs.

Tony Spectacular

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Philadelphia
Congrats, friend! And good job finding the ultimate vape experience. I have no idea what people are thinking spending all that money on the newest, fanciest mods when there are already REOs out there! I must admit, I'm very interested in a temp control mod, but aside from that all I ever need is my REO. Maybe one of these days I'll get some fancypants modder to outfit a VV Grand with a DNA40 chip. Hell, I'm graduating nursing school in a few weeks. Maybe that'll be my graduation gift to myself. Hmm...

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
A Halo Triton got me to start, my first REO got me to quit. Congrats man!

Started w/Halo too. Now I practically have my REOs glued to my hands at all times. So much so, I'd love to send them to Rob and get the new 510 connections on mine but can't stand thinking about not having my REOs with me :(

LR40K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Started w/Halo too. Now I practically have my REOs glued to my hands at all times. So much so, I'd love to send them to Rob and get the new 510 connections on mine but can't stand thinking about not having my REOs with me :(

I couldn't let mine go either but I wanted the new 510 so I just bought a new one. Two is one and one is none :lol:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
We still gotta get you a new avi pic, Angi :)

LOLOL...I know! But during this change over, my customer banner was a red X so happy I have one again. Someone made mine for me. I tried one of those banner apps online to change it and looked like a 3 yr old did it. :facepalm:

Reactions: supersport13

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Truth be told, I kicked cigs with a CE4 at 7 watts. ANY vape I've had is leagues better than any cig I've had. But the REO kept me off cigs. Tanks would have been my downfall eventually - too much of a PITA, not to mention subpar vape experience :)

Nowadays if I had no REO I wouldn't vape. But I wouldn't smoke either.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Grats Swamper.

Even after over 50 years I wasn't hooked on the stinky's/pipes so could take or leave them, but I can't say that about vaping. The last almost 2 years vaping has been quite enjoyable. It's my full time thing, it's what I do now and will always do (along with a 60+ year coffee fetish). Out of my 49 mods the 17 Reos are all I use, so I finally found my gear starting with the first one 8+ months ago. Have also finally found my selection of atty's of choice for them. There will be more Reos/atty's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread