The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

*FREE!* REO Forum THREAD INDEX

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Rhapsodies Fire, Feb 19, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Bow, WA, USA
    You know me...always happy to help when I can. :blush:

2. Lillie Bennett

Lillie Bennett Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2014
    Virginia
    Looks much better now, thank you.

3. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Wah.
    The "Basic Mechanical REO Maintenance" is a dead link, and "More Mechanical REO Maintenance" is a removed video.
    I'm a few bottles in, and wondering if I need to "flush" my atty...I recall people talking about just sticking their REO under the faucet...and I'm wondering why - cuz mine's still squeeky clean except for a little juice in the cup I could just wipe off...

Is there another thread on cleaning a REO - or a couple tips on what and when?

EDIT - Found what I needed on Rob's "REO's not performing well?" thread.
    :)
    Still may want to get rid of the Maintenance link...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Filthy-Beast

Filthy-Beast Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Chicago
    If you have new gold colored spring and contacts do not file them!

5. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Bow, WA, USA
    Thanks for letting me know. I fixed the broken link. And removed the 2nd video link.

6. ed101z

ed101z Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    Stupid question I know :facepalm:, but is there a direct link to the Reo Grand Classifieds only?
    Just got verified, and want to look. Ummm, don't care about other devices. If it's not Reo related... don't wanna read it or see it. ;)

7. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
  8. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Within the ECF classifieds? No. But it's easy to narrow that down by just using the Search Forum option once you are there. Three little letters are all you need to search on: Reo

9. ed101z

Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    Thanks MH. I don't have anything to Swap though. Or at least not anything Reo users would want.

Will give that a try Rick. Thanks.

10. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Hey Ed, just a quick thought, I have the classies link bookmarked and check them once or twice a day just to see if any REO related items are listed. Great idea though from Rick to just do a thread search though...

11. ed101z

Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    Thanks. I did a search to "Reo Grand Classifieds". It brought up the pages. When I logged out, and later... back on -- it didn't show anything. I had to repeat the action.

Wish there was a simple click that took you to an area specifically created for Reo Grand Classifieds. :2cool:

12. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Not sure what you dood?

If you just go here every time: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/sale-trade/

And then do the Search Forum drop box on the right. Put in "Reo", use the default options is fine, hit search - Boom!

Don't use the general search function further up on the page in the blue bar. Go to the classifieds forum first, and then use the Search Forum function in the drop box on the far right in the light blue bar.

13. Doffy

Doffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2014
    Australia
    just a heads up these links all broke with the move

14. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

This is a shame.

• Like Like x 2
  15. unsure

You can also throw your hat into the ring and make request in the WANTED sub forum......

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/wanted.710/

16. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Gil, all these links are working for me. Are you saying that you can't open them?

17. unsure

The hours once the site opened they didn't but seem to work now. My personal links I save like this one (which I have about 35) https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/contacts.html don't.

• Like Like x 2
  18. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Aaaahhh....

Well, I'll admit I'm terribly homesick for the old forum. I haven't even figured out how to figure out what is missing (of mine) yet. I keep trying to just roll with it. The older I get the more resistant to change I become, and I know this, so I'm trying to just go with the flow for now. Like I said, I'm homesick. Nothing feels the same, and nothing feels quite right. This place used to be my comfort zone. It's where I hung out. Now it just doesn't feel that comfortable. BUT.....I think we'll all get used to it sooner or later.

So far the only good thing I've noticed since the site came back up is that somehow it brought davelog back. How did that happen???? :blink:

• Like Like x 4
  19. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    I also resist change, especially when I see no personal need or benefit from it. In time maybe the change will prove itself out, get more "comfortable"... but it has a long ways to go to win me over. So I am finding other things to do with my endless free hours right now, not spending near as much time on ECF as I did. In fact only a small fraction of it, and I'm not bothering with any other ECF forums except this one. The sharp drop off of activity on this forum was expected... in part why it no longer feels like home. I have seen it before on many other interest specific lists/forums since I first started running the Internet in the very early 90's, some that never came back to their former glory. So apparently lots of folks resist change when they were happy enough with how things were. Whats good for the goose is not always perceived as whats good for the gander. But when you're just a gander in the house of a goose...
    :pop:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Cheryl75

Cheryl75 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2013
    MO
    I couldn't agree with you more! Spot on with my thoughts!

• Like Like x 2