The Juice Chronicles - What's Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
They should get better. Don't forget when you order made to order anything you do it on the premise that you will let it steep for like 2 weeks. Shake it every day and take the cap off for like a minute to let in some new air and let out the old and chemicals. I know I know lol I'm the same way. just wanted to try it as soon as I got it ! Now I've gone through two 120's of caramel cream (caramel and bavarian cream) and I ordered two more so they can steep while I finish off the second 120. Absolutely love this stuff. It's out of this world when you wake up and have your first cup of coffee with it. Anyone who wants to try an already made juice Pinup Vapors has been awesome. I tried Betty which is tropical it's really good and flavor is intense but it's also sweet. Victoria is melon candy I tried it once it was good and I'm not a big melon fan and right now I'm vaping Marilyn that is butterscotch, caramel and vanilla custard. It's real good and the flavor is intense also. I also tried Hold Fast Vapor Jaws it's a jawbreaker flavor...absolutely spot on reminds you of the jawbreaker you had as a kid that changed colors along the way. I also tried Spit Fire Vapor Lucky Lucy that is bubble gum vanilla cream...another spot on awesome vape. I have about 12 flavors and brands to try so I'll keep you guys posted. Have a great day !

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Got my replacement liquids from steam juice and they are still pretty thin compared to others I have that are max VG. Haven't tried them yet though. Hopefully they are not harsh like the last batch. Crossing my fingers.

Yay! I hope they're better for you this time. I did notice that my 30/70 pg/vg stuff is closer to 50/50 from other vendors consistency.

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
Just a quick update on Nicoticket Virus, today I couldn't discern any of the background flavors I've had in the past. Today the background was maple syrup, with the foreground still a hearty tobacco. Wonder how they manage to keep the flavor changing like that.

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
The only thing about The Virus that hasn't changed for me is that it always has a strong tobacco flavor in the foreground. As long as you like tobacco keep sampling the juice every few days because it does keep changing. Hopefully some of those changes you'll enjoy.

BigDC

Jan 15, 2014
Anderson, IN, USA
You need to try Hazelnut from Hoosier Vapes. No matter if you have tried or are using a Hazelnut from another company, Hoosier Vapes' Hazelnut is unlike all others , it is far superior in taste and vapor both! Best vape in the world!!! It is very reasonably priced at $9.99 15ML or $17.99 30 ML bottle (glass bottles with long dropper), shipping is only $2.51, it is made fresh daily for in store pickups and made fresh on a per mail order basis as well (lucky for me I live near them so no shipping charges or having to wait for mail for me). Also it is 100% made in THE USA.

Reactions: jadejazzkayla

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
just made an order with isle of custard out of UK. Looking forward to trying their juices :)

Same, mine should be here soon. Mike, the owner is a great guy even set up shipping to Australia just for me :thumb:
These juices have had some great reviews! Mmmm donut custard...

Reactions: Crocky

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
I agree Crunchberry from Dr Juice is a very good vape, best thing I've run across in a while.

Recently I bought a 'value pack' of juice from derallecigs.com. I had a problem, or so I thought, w/the PG/VG ratio- I ordered 30/70 PG/VG and what I received was very thin, almost as if the ratios were upside down.

I emailed deralle and received the following reply:

We buy our PG/VG bases premixed from our manufacturer, so no we did not send you the wrong PG/VG mixture.

Our PG/VG and flavor mixtures are probably thinner than most vendors because we use more actual flavor in our mixes, as a percentage of the whole juice, than any other vendor that I know of. The VG is the thickest component in the mixture & obviously makes the mixture thicker the more VG you add. Our premise has been that the customer wants a good full flavor & to do that we add extra flavor.

We have a lot of customers who use sub ohm tanks who are satisfied with the enhanced flavor in our juices at the tradeoff of some thickness in our juice.

Incidentally, the cost of the flavor is much more than the cost of the VG or PG base, so we don’t mix our juices to minimize our cost. It actually costs us more to do it this way. We mix our juices to give the customer the maximum flavor experience at the expense of cost. If you read the comments from our customers in our website under the particular flavors, almost all of their feedback gives us 5 stars out of 5. This is how we gauge if we are giving buyers the taste experience that they are looking for.

Hope this helps.

The good news is, of the 6 flavors, 4 were very good (Banana Split, Graham Cracker (as an additive), Storm (Tigers Blood) and Snickers). Kaptin Crunch and Apple Jax need more time to hopefully come around but even if they never do, at 13.3 cents per ml at least I'm not out much.

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
  • Deleted by Spencer87

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Just to tag onto the above post. Things like this I think are best left off a public forum until accusations are backed up with facts IMHO. But that is just my two cents for what it is worth :). if you put something out on the public forum on a reputable vendor (or any vendor for that matter) I just feel it is best to provide documentation and even more importantly contact them in person. Seems only fair to start there before statements are made that may not have any meat to it. As we all know there are two sides to every story. But since this keeps coming up it seems best to get it out in the open. Anyway Here is what happen....It was posted that the diketones were off the charts for lenola cream. I simply responded in this thread and asked for any documents to back this up. The member and I finished the conversation via pm as we both felt it was best to not jam up the thread. I did contact kite in cloud and ask this question and also to inform them of the information that had been shared. Bobby was very clear that they are very transparent and said that they have made no secret to the fact that all custards contain some levels of diketones, as AP and acetoin will be present in any custard, cream, desert, etc juices. The person that told the member the diketones were off the chart was the owner of of another juice company. After kite in cloud contacted him he said he simply went off taste and has no documentation and performed no test. This company also clearly states on his website that some of his juices also contain diketones. it is what it is when you love dessert type vapes :).
Kite in cloud is a reputable vendor and I hate to see any info for any reputable vendor be misinterpreted without a chance for them to respond.
Anyone that has done business with kite and cloud know first hand that Bobby and Ann are top notch folks and any time I have had questions they are very quick to reply. I am not affiliated at all with KIC other than simply being a happy customer that enjoys their juice and their customer service.
Back to your regular scheduled program.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread