Vape Wild. Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJClouds

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
San Jose, CA, USA
I want to put in a new order but I have no idea what to get lol. I feel like I tried all the juices that are worth trying from them but I might check out some new ones I never heard before. I also got a sample of their new SC, it smells pretty good but seems like people don't like them?

Reactions: Bikenstein

Diesle

Dec 5, 2014
NY
Real bummer to hear some of you are experiencing a few hickups with Vape Wilds service lately.
I'm happy to say they are still #1 for me in the satisfaction department for excellent juice and fast, friendly, accurate service.

Received my second shipment today. First time with these new flavors.
S+C and Orange Dream were first on the menu today and dynamite FOOB! Can't wait to try the others.
I got 60ml bottles last time but this time got double 30ml's. I noticed the 60's from my last order were leaking a little bit when I'd shake them up so I wonder if that had anything to do with the change there.
The turkey baster drippers they sent for them last time got to be a pain, and I found myself double dipping different flavors and spitting the rest back in the wrong bottle when I was done filling tanks.
I like these 30's better for that reason.

DSC_0865.JPG

maltbys25

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
orlando fl usa
Yeah kinda disappointed right now i just got my order and all though the flavor are good i got nicotine when i did not order any. really sucks beeing as it was my firsy order and they screwed it up they are all marked 0 but definitely have nicotine ugh :mad:.... o well i guess

Vape on Live on :toast:

Reactions: Metal Storm

nahuelarg86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Minneapolis
Yeah kinda disappointed right now i just got my order and all though the flavor are good i got nicotine when i did not order any. really sucks beeing as it was my firsy order and they screwed it up they are all marked 0 but definitely have nicotine ugh :mad:.... o well i guess

Related to that, I noticed I received what seems to be a higher dose of nicotine than I ordered. I ordered from them for the last couple months and this is the first time something didn't seem right. Before I ordered 6mg nicotine and was fine. But my last order (last week), I ordered the same 6mg but I get this spicy/pepper throat hit that I remember from when I used to vape higher nicotine liquid. I wonder if it's due to the new VG nicotine formula or they had some mess up in their preparations.

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Maybe that is the old nic they were using? Their FB has some updates about them changing their Vg based nic. My 10ml bottle came with some leaks (not noticeable) as I could feel the juice around the bottles.

Anyway, decided to mix their tiramisu and creme de menthe as I had half of each left. Turns out pretty good!

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Yeah kinda disappointed right now i just got my order and all though the flavor are good i got nicotine when i did not order any. really sucks beeing as it was my firsy order and they screwed it up they are all marked 0 but definitely have nicotine ugh

Related to that, I noticed I received what seems to be a higher dose of nicotine than I ordered. I ordered from them for the last couple months and this is the first time something didn't seem right. Before I ordered 6mg nicotine and was fine. But my last order (last week), I ordered the same 6mg but I get this spicy/pepper throat hit that I remember from when I used to vape higher nicotine liquid.

Comments like these continue to stack up.
VW quality control is abysmal.
Can't believe so many take it so lightly.
Would you accept the same from your local pharmacy?
Oh, but it's just a bunch of chemicals you are inhaling in a concentrated manner, so no worries - ha!

SJClouds

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
San Jose, CA, USA
Oh, but it's just a bunch of chemicals you are inhaling in a concentrated manner, so no worries - ha!

It's just recently I've seen people complain about their juice and I think it's because they are coming out with new things which obviously won't be the same as before. I've ordered from them at least 5 times and all my juices were good and nothing was wrong with them except one bottle of menthol I got which had some undissolved menthol crystals but now they are gone and the juice tastes good. I just put in a new order tonight with them and I'll see if anything changes.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Wonder if something in a recent batch went wrong.

I'm assuming this was mixed wrong

OCC has no alcohol in the flavoring someone messed up at VW on your order.

Last month I fell in love with two of my samples, I'm on a Roll and Freckled Lemonade. I re-ordered them in the biggest bottles I personally have ever bought, 60 ml of each. They've already had 5 days more steep time than their 10 ml predecessors but they just don't taste right. I'm beyond bummed. They're harsh and they make my throat feel dry and scratchy. IOAR more so than the Freckled Lemonade. I didn't get that at all with the previous bottles. Same blends were ordered

I can't take the nicotine they use, it was harsh in my custard but seemed fine in my fruit hoops I'm on a roll and sweet complexity.

Very disappointing to have so much juice be so harsh and the past be perfect.

I just opened a bottle from February. Good stuff. Funny thing, when I first ordered Tiramisu in December, the juice was a dark brown when I got it. This from Feb. was almost clear and took on a light caramel color as it aged

It came very light colored,that's partly why i let it sit at the time,because like you,my first sample bottle was really dark

I think the flavor on the this batch isn't as strong. My original Tiramisu from December was very sweet. This bottle from February, not as much

My recent bottle is pale gold and not as sweet as before

None of them were marked with the nic content or the VG/PG ratio

I did notice the SC was a little separated looking

Yeah kinda disappointed right now i just got my order and all though the flavor are good i got nicotine when i did not order any. really sucks beeing as it was my firsy order and they screwed it up they are all marked 0 but definitely have nicotine ugh

Related to that, I noticed I received what seems to be a higher dose of nicotine than I ordered. I ordered from them for the last couple months and this is the first time something didn't seem right. Before I ordered 6mg nicotine and was fine. But my last order (last week), I ordered the same 6mg but I get this spicy/pepper throat hit that I remember from when I used to vape higher nicotine liquid.

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Contact Us

maltbys25

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
orlando fl usa
It's just recently I've seen people complain about their juice and I think it's because they are coming out with new things which obviously won't be the same as before. I've ordered from them at least 5 times and all my juices were good and nothing was wrong with them except one bottle of menthol I got which had some undissolved menthol crystals but now they are gone and the juice tastes good. I just put in a new order tonight with them and I'll see if anything changes.

Even if they are changing thing they should still do there best to ensure that every order is right.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
People say they are having problems with their juice. Not just from VW but other vendors, as well as locally made juice. I have time and again helped some of them. Not sayin this is the problem with anyone here, but the majority of the time, it's inexperience that is the fault. I have seen and vaped bad and poorly mixed juices. I've made bad juice before. I've also thought I had some awful juice only to find out it was a burned coil or figured out it was a new atty with machine oil residue and I didn't wash and clean it thoroughly before putting juice in it. I'm vaping some Moco Loco that I absolutely hated when I got it. Last night I had vaped Peanut Butter Cup down to where the tank was empty and the flavor started fading. I filled it with Moco Loco and it tasted like PBC for a couple hits more and then started tasting weird. I was thinkin maybe I should let it steep some more. This morning it still tasted funky but now an hour later it started to taste pretty good. Then I got some more funky hits. I'm lookin at the tank now and I can see the pale gold Moco Loco. But I also see dark chocolate PBC streaks floating up the sides still and swimming around in there. Instead of burnin off the PBC and transitioning to Moco Loco, I've been vaping over an hour and my juice is still contaminated. This whole tank will be tasting "off". It may even take 2 more tanks of Moco Loco to finally clear the PBC out. Sorry about the letter, but my point is there are many factors to consider as to why your juice would taste off, bad, different, not mixed right or whatever. Before being too hasty, maybe checking your gear out will reveal a problem.:2c::)
SANY0007 (666x800).jpg

Diesle

Dec 5, 2014
NY
You know Bikenstein, every time I've tasted an off flavor in my juice, I can usually trace it back to my tank and/or coils.
For some reason, I get a real metallic taste when I fill up with fresh VW Double Rainbow in my Nautilus Mini. When I fill another brand tank with the same liquid that metallic taste is gone but the flavor seems very muted.

I had the same issue with Cotton Candy flavors from VW and my local brick and mortar vape shop. I now always save my cotton candy as my emergency carry liquid but usually don't touch it until the rest of my juice is gone. Usually around the 3 MONTH mark cotton candy flavors really start popping in my mini but until then, it's a very unpleasant vape. I guess you have to know your juices pretty intimately for best results, and in some cases we are just too damn impatient to really find the answers to what makes some flavors we'd normally like offensive at whatever point in time.

FOOB is preferred by me, but sometimes even 3-4 or 6-8 weeks isn't even enough steep and burping time for some.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Sorry some of you guys have been having problems with your orders. I think some of the companies in this industry are growing too fast and they have a hard time keeping up. When you have a shipment of juice that's not supposed to have nic in it show up with nic in it, if that is indeed what happened, that is a BIG problem. That sort of thing invites heavy handed regulation by the govt.

Anyway, I got a bad 240ml bottle of juice from ITC Vapes on my last order from them. First thing I did was email them and let them know about the problem. They emailed me back and their response was not to my satisfaction so I threw the juice away and stopped giving them my money. If you contact VW I think chances are good they will take care of you but then again, the way they treated Liquid Electron was disappointing.

I've had good luck with VW. All my orders from them have been correct but I think placing an order with any of these companies is taking a chance you'll get a bad product from time to time. The whole industry seems a little shady to me.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Has anyone tried the new nic base yet?
I just made a new order of samples to try it out, but am wondering if anyone has tried it and how much of a difference it makes, if any.
I don't know if it's the new nic or the fact that I got 1.5mg this last time, but I don't taste any nicotine. For those that don't know, this months 10% off code is SPRING10. As always sign up for the newsletter and get 10% off on your first order.

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
I don't know if it's the new nic or the fact that I got 1.5mg this last time, but I don't taste any nicotine. For those that don't know, this months 10% off code is SPRING10. As always sign up for the newsletter and get 10% off on your first order.

Good to know. I like the flavors, but the juice was a wee bit harsh on my throat and I think it was the nic base. Looking forward to trying the new. :)

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
I also think companies are going to have hiccups as well; it is what it is. I can't honestly believe that all eliquids I order are going to be perfect every time. Yes it's disappointing when one isn't what you'd expect, in regards to a reorder of the same liquid, but I will allow human error to a point. Now if they are adding nic when none is ordered then yes, that's something to be worried about and should not be taken lightly.

One of the eliquids I reported harsh after a 3 week steep is now perfectly fine (Carn Apple). I have not gone back to the others that had an off taste because I'm enjoying what's in my tank now and don't want to run the risk of making my coil funky. I'm content in giving them more time to steep and don't feel the need to fuss about it.

VW has made my introduction to vaping much easier with their prices and large selection. I'm going to continue to order from them even if a few things go wrong. I have yet to even contact them with my concerns because some have worked themselves out with some steep time. Consistency is important but I try not to jump the gun until I've checked other possible reasons...as others mentioned hardware, coils, diff steep times for certain juices and so on. Just my :2c:.

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
I have been ordering from Vape Wild since January, usually in bulk (240ml) on many different flavors. My only issue with them lately is no longer offering bottles larger than 30ml.

I received my 240ml re-order of Vanilla Butternut (which I absolutely can't get enough of...it's great) last week and instead of 1 big bottle, of course I received 8 seperate 30ml bottles.

It's honestly not a big deal, but IMO, it is much more convenient, at least for me, to have 1 large bottle versus 8 smaller ones.

Oh well.....life goes on, lol.

Reactions: SJClouds

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I have been ordering from Vape Wild since January, usually in bulk (240ml) on many different flavors. My only issue with them lately is no longer offering bottles larger than 30ml.

I received my 240ml re-order of Vanilla Butternut (which I absolutely can't get enough of...it's great) last week and instead of 1 big bottle, of course I received 8 seperate 30ml bottles.

It's honestly not a big deal, but IMO, it is much more convenient, at least for me, to have 1 large bottle versus 8 smaller ones.

Oh well.....life goes on, lol.
Is there a nut flavor you can taste? I tried Buttery nuts and Nuttin better but never got the nut taste I was lookin for. Maybe I didn't let em steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread