Vape Wild. Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
So I've seen vape Wild being mentioned here and there but I haven't really seen any great reviews of them either. I'm a MBV girl through and through. I swear by their Vanilla Cupcake, with it being my ADV and all, but I keep chasing that metaphorical cloud. That is where Vanilla Clouds e-Juice - Vape Wild comes in. So my question would be to those of ya'll who have vaped Vape Wild juices would the risk be worth it?

Are there any flavors from them that you just can't live without? Any I should try out?

I should add that the one thing really making me leery is 2.99 for 10 mls. I know it's cheap and wondering if that means cheap flavors.

Last edited:

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Update: It's a yay on Vape Wild! I bit the bullet and put in an order on Friday for Vanilla Clouds and received my order Yesterday! Granted I live in TX and they're a Dallas based business so that is to be accounted for when considering the fast shipping.

They threw in a free bottle of Sweet Complexity (a banana-rum flavor that I have yet to try) which I was excited about because apparently they don't do free samples unless your order is over $15.

They also included a handwritten note thanking me for my business. My order was only $3 (not including shipping) so I thought that was nice.

I will say that I will definitely be ordering from them again. 10mls for 2.99!!! And the juice has awesome flavor!!! Why not?

For Vanilla Clouds I get Vanilla Cupake on the inhale and graham cracker/caramel on the exhale. I think it's my new ADV!

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
I have heard good things from them, interested in trying soon

I am pleasantly surprised with how good their juices are! Sweet Complexity is my favorite out of the two juices I got. However I find myself switching between the two every day.

It appears that I have a sample pack on the way so I look forward to trying more of their line!

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
I am just waiting on the code from the giveaway because i wanted to order a sampler pack with it. They seem cool and the prices are good. There is also a large tobacco selection which i find appealing. So ya... just waiting on that PM!

I think everyone is waiting for that code! lol Too bad it won't be until 11/17/2014 I'm hoping by all that is holy they send me McDeliciousness to try but I might just end up buying it this weekend! lol At 2.99 a bottle you can afford to explore.

drthunder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2014
NY
I did make an order before the giveaway but there were some annoyances. You can't add the premium tobaccos to a sampler. Their reasoning was the ratios being at a fixed 70/30 but that is what i wanted anyways. You also can't buy above 30ml with the premium tobacco to get the heavy discounts.

Someone that enjoys tobaccos might have a hard time with the site, especially when you can't even sample what you want to sample. I never seen this issue on the many sites i ordered from in the past. We will see how the juices are on Monday when vape mail arrives.

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
I couldn't resist. Placed an order for a sampler of Dulce de Leche, Buttery Nuts, Grape Gatsby, Gimme Toffee, Tiramisu and Strawberries & Cream. Can't wait to try them. I hope I like them because this will save me so much money

I really want to try their Strawberries & Cream. I've heard it's very very close to Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny. I ended up going with the Margarita flavor for my free sample because I've been dying for a good Margarita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread