Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm going to continue to order from them even if a few things go wrong. I have yet to even contact them with my concerns because some have worked themselves out with some steep time. Consistency is important but I try not to jump the gun until I've checked other possible reasons...as others mentioned hardware, coils, diff steep times for certain juices and so on. Just my :2c:.

I agree.I have made several orders with them,and only experienced anything odd 2 times,one of which was my fault in ordering a flavor boost,it was because of my own choice that the juice was unvapable for me.The other was the bottle of tiramisu i mentioned from Feb.,the color was and still is very different from the first bottle i had of it,and it does taste a bit weaker,but not enough to be of any concern to me.I have had some of my diy juice that i have made exactly the same several times do this.I had made the same juice probably 15 times and it always came out the same,i ran out of flavoring,so i ordered a new bottle from the same brand/vendor and the flavoring itself was completely clear,where as my previous bottle was a golden color.So i understand first hand how different batches of flavor can be different,and have no issue if my juice is a different color or tastes just a little different,so long as it's still close which my tiramisu was.

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Is there a nut flavor you can taste? I tried Buttery nuts and Nuttin better but never got the nut taste I was lookin for. Maybe I didn't let em steep.
Absolutely. The nut taste comes through very well. What I really like about the Vanilla Butternut is that it is a great balance between the vanilla and butternut flavors. Give it a shot.....I think you'll like it! :thumb:

Reactions: Bikenstein

Joseph Swint

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2014
Canton, Ohio
I look at it this way: VW is fairly new, and have grown in popularity extremely quickly. Not only do they have to scale, but they also have to plan for unknown upcoming regulations on the federal level, and wacky legislation on the state level. At their prices the probably have thin margins, so it's probably a juggling act trying to keep up with today's business while trying to do so in a way that preserves the future. I know I wouldn't want to be in the juice business right now. Until everything settles down with regulations, no juice company can be certain how long they'll even be allowed to be in business. With all that hanging over their heads, it's no wonder they are having some hiccups as they grow. I'm just hoping they get back on the ball and the FDA doesn't ban flavors.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I look at it this way: VW is fairly new, and have grown in popularity extremely quickly. Not only do they have to scale, but they also have to plan for unknown upcoming regulations on the federal level, and wacky legislation on the state level. At their prices the probably have thin margins, so it's probably a juggling act trying to keep up with today's business while trying to do so in a way that preserves the future. I know I wouldn't want to be in the juice business right now. Until everything settles down with regulations, no juice company can be certain how long they'll even be allowed to be in business. With all that hanging over their heads, it's no wonder they are having some hiccups as they grow. I'm just hoping they get back on the ball and the FDA doesn't ban flavors.
What hiccups have you experienced with them?

SJClouds

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
San Jose, CA, USA
Even if they are changing thing they should still do there best to ensure that every order is right.

Vape on Live on :toast:

I haven't had a problem with them yet "knock on wood" just only that one time and I last got my shipment of juice from them about 2 weeks ago and so far I've only tried the grape gatsby one and it tastes good like grape nerds candy.

nahuelarg86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Minneapolis
I think it may be the new VG nicotine then. Before this change I had no problems. This latest order, I got 6mg and I can barely vape it due to the strength of the nicotine. Needless to say that I changed the coils and everything (I recoiled / rewicked 4 times yesterday to try and see if it was that the problem). Maybe with this new VG nicotine the liquid needs to steep longer, however, prior to the change I was able to vape right away and have a pleasant experience.
I haven't had any issues with VW in the past. This is the first time that this happened, and since this is the first time I ordered after the new VG mix came out, I gotta attribute the issue to the new VG. Or they just messed up the nicotine in the last batch. I hope that the next order will be better.

Vulcy88

Feb 27, 2015
UK
Is there a nut flavor you can taste? I tried Buttery nuts and Nuttin better but never got the nut taste I was lookin for. Maybe I didn't let em steep.

Have you tried the Maple Pecan? This is definitely a nutty vape for me. It doesn't have the creamy notes in it though that the two you mentioned have. Pralines and Cream is also great if you like praline ice cream.

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
I requested a sample of Pralines and Cream (P&C) and that's another one I thought was a little harsh (before new nic). I didn't care for it but by my bf mixed it with SC and loved it. The harshness has resolved after a lot of shaking and burping. I believe I got P&C mixed up with Vin Butternut; I love butter pecan ice cream. I have the VB steeping right now in hopes it was the flavor I was looking for in P&C. Going to give it some more time tho just in case. I get a maple flavoring in Buttery Nuts but it is tasty, well worth a try for sure.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I think it may be the new VG nicotine then. Before this change I had no problems. This latest order, I got 6mg and I can barely vape it due to the strength of the nicotine. Needless to say that I changed the coils and everything (I recoiled / rewicked 4 times yesterday to try and see if it was that the problem). Maybe with this new VG nicotine the liquid needs to steep longer, however, prior to the change I was able to vape right away and have a pleasant experience.
I haven't had any issues with VW in the past. This is the first time that this happened, and since this is the first time I ordered after the new VG mix came out, I gotta attribute the issue to the new VG. Or they just messed up the nicotine in the last batch. I hope that the next order will be better.
Nicotine and VG does not mix well, (that's why I buy mine in a PG base) so I'm with you about it needing steep time to blend. I was hopin they would use a flavorless nic base. Maybe they are, but with high VG, if they are mixing it to order, expect to steep for the intended results.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
So I haven't been around for awhile and just made another order with Vape Wild. After skimming through this thread I see things have changed or aren't quite the same? Should I be worried that my order won't be like the last one I made a month or so ago?
I'm not......................:) I only do 1.5 nic but may still have to steep this new VG nic if it's been fresh mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread