PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
time fer some shut eyes now
monkeysleeping2_zps33d92d89.jpg

habes a good ones eberybodys and Turts ♥

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
WHOA........... Hold the Phone there Buddy :sneaky: You can not tell ME such a thing. No Way in Hell can that response be directed towards me. Think back for the last year babes.....
Sorry it was not directed at you in any way, nor anyone on this thread. But for the "physical" family that is leaving me

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Gooood morning Yimmites, hope we all have a great Tuesday! :)

I was able to get into ECF via Tapatalk earlier, woo-hoo! :banana: At least now I can check out what's going on elsewhere in the forum this way. I think I might just post with Chrome here though, it's really not too bad since they upgraded this place.

I will say, they put the chimp lady's poop pic as one of the pictures for the thread preview in Tapatalk this time around, cracked me up when I saw that! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :p

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Ahhh, that's better. Guess the upgrade wiped out my participated thread list, couldn't get to here from there with Tapatalk earlier. Since I posted here earlier today, now I can. [emoji23]

Think I'm gonna email my GF now, back in a bit!

Sent from Doomite Central!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Sorry it was not directed at you in any way, nor anyone on this thread. But for the "physical" family that is leaving me
When you spend time with yourself Tiggs, your heart will speak to you. As everything in your life is a reflection of the choices you've made. If you don't like the result of that choice, you have to make a different choice. If you truly are a Tiger, you need to start thinking like one. The First to apologize is the Bravest, The First to forgive is the Strongest, and The First to forget is the Happiest ♥
The only life you are destined to live, is the life YOU decide to live. Let go of the anger. Until you do, there is no room for Joy. Stop feeding those awful feelings and they shall die. Nourish yourself FOR yourself then Calm may move within, Happiness can thrive, & Love will be able to enrich your soul. Until you do this you will stay imprisoned of the Dark. Trust me here, You DO have the key to unlock door, walk out, & be Free.
The Anger you are holding, protecting, & worshiping for what has happened for your "physical" family is acting like a hungry cancer Tiggs. You and yourself alone are allowing this to eat away at you. You are giving it permission to slowly kill you. If you placed as much energy into being Happy as you do in being angry what a difference you would see. Use that energy to start Loving you, You will find it has an amazing power ♥ Let it Flow.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread