Kayfun Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostin215

Mar 9, 2015
Hey Guys,

So I'm wanting to get a kayfun, but I want the nano kit and I'm not sure which version to get, I'm thinking V4. I hate having a tall RTA and want a short one. I've read that the kayfun Lite Plus (V1 & V2) don't work with the nano kit so those are probably out of the question since it's just as tall as the various kayfun versions. I'm going to change the drip tip to a short one too so that's going to shorten the height even more, since the drip tip with the Kayfun is so long.

What are your guys suggestion on version and also since the Russian 91% and Orchid are similar to the Kayfun, do these have nano kits and would you suggest getting one of them (which version of course) instead?

Do you guys even have different RTAs that are short that are well worth it? I'm open to any suggestions if you give me good enough reason to get something else.

Oh yea, I want something in black, I gotta have everything matching, just something I always have to do.

Appreciate the advice in advance.

Thanks,

Ghostin

Last edited:

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK
There is no nano kit for the K4.

It's moderately tall, partly because of the top nut that is needed for top filling, partly because of bulk at the base ditto. I'll leave it to you to research the numbers :)

You can reduce the height with a bell cap, though I don't know by how much ( at a guess, around half an inch). Infinite sell a black one with a bell cap $27.77 Infinite Kayfun V4 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - stainless steel / 23.3mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping but I don't understand it from looking at the pic. The Infinite bell cap has a bit of plastic out of the top hole. I have no idea what that does, or if it increases height. This is the standard bell cap Kayfun V4 Bell Cap - Cloud 9 Vaping and I've seen them on ebay for less than half that price. Can't speak for quality of either. This is a good bell cap vid:
Note the requirement for a 5mm bore drip tip. The connection between drip tip, bell cap and chimney feels to me like a weak link, but I'll probably get round to trying it soon.

Aside from Infinite, I know Tobeco sell a black one and they are well regarded.

Your other thread gives good suggestions and mentions the Erlk amongst others as being a viable choice.

Why are you thinking about a K4?

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I use a nano kit on the Kayfun Lite v2+ ... it is my perfect vape.

5Provaris.jpg

Ghostin215

Mar 9, 2015
There aren't.

If I were the OP I would be wanting a black nano Erlk, and hoping I could wick it :)
Kayfun V4 Upgraded w/Nano Kit $23.99 USA | Best Vape Deals

There are a couple nano kits for the v4 but I meant I wanted it for the Kayfun Lite Plus v2, I mixed it up while I was typing.

I'd rather not got the Erlk, I don't like spending that much on my vape stuff, plus there isn't a black version :nah:.

Thanks for the info. guys. The short RTAs you listed are all too expensive for my taste. I might go for the Billow, Orchid, or Kayfun Lite Plus v2 with a nano kit. Which of those 3 do you think I should go for?

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK

As the site says:

"NOTE: This is not a clone of the SvoeMesto Kayfun V4, If you want that See this Kayfun V4 Clone Deal. This item is the 4th edition of the “Black Edition Kayfun."

There is not a nano kit for the K4.

When the author above mentions Kayfun V4 he does not mean Kayfun V4, he means the 4th edition of the black edition kayfun.

Just to add to the mix - the Goblin is short, but there isn't a black one (unless you mod it - in which case it gets longer :))

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostin215

Ghostin215

Mar 9, 2015
Authentic on since most of the authentics I'm looking at are a very reasonable price point. I think I've come down to choosing the Billow w/ the nano kit or the Kayfun Lite Plus v2 w/ the nano kit. It's either one of those two or the Youde Goblin, which I've been eyeing for a while. I wanted the Goliath, but from what I've read it's pretty disappointing.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Ok. Well, that "kayfun v4" would be considered a clone of the Svoemesto Kayfun Lite I think. That's why I asked.

Some affordable authentics that are small:

Eleaf Lemo Drop
Youde Goblin
That new one I can't spell...Chituhu...lol! I don't think I'll ever learn how to spell it!
EHPro Mini Buddha
EHPro Billow with nano kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread