Status
Not open for further replies.

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
Oh I have never mixed Deluxe with other stuff since I like it stand alone, it reminds me of a sweet camel flavor and I used about 5% shake and vape...

BCV sez.. "Dark chocolate taste and a gentle touch of vanilla, dry tobacco, mellow honey scent and cocoa notes." It also says to start testing at 6-8 drops per 10ml, and I know already that that is just not gonna get it. :D

What I had in mind was something like... Deluxe TDM, 5%... Coffee tobacco, 1%... Capella Sweet Cream, 2-3%, maybe as much as 5%... and some sweetener, 1-3% , depending on the sweetness of the TDM.

I like the taste and smell of the Coffee Tobacco a LOT, except that it's not sweet at all, and I just can't bear coffee that isn't sweet. But, I thought it would be useful to just mix up some of the Deluxe TDM by itself, to see what it actually tastes like, and I wondered if 10% would do alright for a good taste, without it going really funky as so many tobacco flavors do if you go over 1%.

Andria

Reactions: Art Mustel

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
The new waffle is so good, it taste like it just came of the griddle....It does not have a maple taste to it, just warm waffle....

AROMATY DO E-PAPIEROSA - inawera sklep

Really good prices and shipping is less than 2 weeks.....plus a 15% on first order or if you just keep making new email addresses....:mail:
Sweet ! Is it buttery ? Light and fluffy like a Belgian waffle ?

Reactions: BTHUNDER

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
Not buttery at all, its more like crunchy on the out side, fluffy on the inside straight waffle flavor and you have to add butter or maple syrup. I mixed blueberry with it and maple syrup and every person I let try it loved it, its really the best waffle to me out there and I have tried all the major ones, I think its even better than Tasty Vapor...

Sweet ! Is it buttery ? Light and fluffy like a Belgian waffle ?

Reactions: Jimi D.

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
I have TPA and its a little clear but its not that good, so ordered some FA to try....

OMG !!! That's awesome ! :D I used to worship Geoff's waffle juice ! Now I gotta have it ! I'm thinking of getting some Lorann's Butter then. Do you know of a light colored maple syrup flavor ? Thanks for your help :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
The FA Maple vapor @ 2% fills the room with the smell of Maple, but I didn't think it had much flavor. Going with a higher percentage didn't help and it didn't taste as good.
I'll mixing it so it should be fine. I just need a hint of maple and butter with the waffle. Thanks.

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
Ok I have to give my 2cents on the new for pipe flavors. If you like the tobacco base then your set, it has a nice peppery taste to it,(not a real earthy taste like others which is sugar coated for dirt) :)This tobacco is really something I personally enjoy and have been looking for. I will make it simple for the taste....and my favs..

Gold- honey (2)
Red-fruity (4)
Dark-rum/cocoa (1)
Black-just the tobacco (3)

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Ok I have to give my 2cents on the new for pipe flavors. If you like the tobacco base then your set, it has a nice peppery taste to it,(not a real earthy taste like others which is sugar coated for dirt) :)This tobacco is really something I personally enjoy and have been looking for. I will make it simple for the taste....and my favs..

Gold- honey (2)
Red-fruity (4)
Dark-rum/cocoa (1)
Black-just the tobacco (3)
Very nice. I did order some Black Cherry for Pipe. Now I'm looking forward to it. Thanks :)

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
On another thread here some ppl complains about Inawera's Dark Tobacco having a mint note. I've purchased already 3 bottles of it on different dates, 2 from INAWERA and one from BCV, and NONE of them has tasted/smelled like mint to me. they have bought it also from Inawera or BCV, so rebottling issues are out of question. I find DARK TOBACCO excellent, one of my favorites, nothing mint or menthol in it...Is there another DT user here that coincides with me, or I am wrong?

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
On another thread here some ppl complains about Inawera's Dark Tobacco having a mint note. I've purchased already 3 bottles of it on different dates, 2 from INAWERA and one from BCV, and NONE of them has tasted/smelled like mint to me. they have bought it also from Inawera or BCV, so rebottling issues are out of question. I find DARK TOBACCO excellent, one of my favorites, nothing mint or menthol in it...Is there another DT user here that coincides with me, or I am wrong?
No mint taste from mine. It makes a great base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread