Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thank you for your tasting notes @Letitia

I think for now I can skip this flavor as I'm not in a rush to add a new mango to my already large stash of 14 mango flavors :)
Just an update...the mango & tango has become my go to mango. With a couple weeks steep in a mix it is so nice, not overpowering and plays nicely with other fruits.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Just an update...the mango & tango has become my go to mango. With a couple weeks steep in a mix it is so nice, not overpowering and plays nicely with other fruits.

Thank you Letitia! I am going to put it in my cart at Inawera for the next time a sale comes up. I need some 100ml bottles of my other favorites so I'll be putting an order in when the next sale comes along.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
That does sound good, I'll put it on my list too!

I've been waaay behind with packing and moving and unpacking. Finally got to make samples of some flavors I bought months ago. Has anyone done anything interesting with Rumble Crumble? I like it at 3% but it's not quite 'there' and needs...something.

And Wonder Waffle wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting. Not good though. lol

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
That does sound good, I'll put it on my list too!

I've been waaay behind with packing and moving and unpacking. Finally got to make samples of some flavors I bought months ago. Has anyone done anything interesting with Rumble Crumble? I like it at 3% but it's not quite 'there' and needs...something.

And Wonder Waffle wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting. Not good though. lol

I tried the Rumble Crumble at 3% and agree that it needs a bit of help. I wrote a recipe with 1% INW Vanilla Cream and 1% INW Biscuit plus 3% Rumble Crumble but according to my records, I never made it. If I remember correctly there is just a bit too much raspberry in the RC for my liking. I think it's worth revisiting though so I may give it a try as it was quite a long time ago now that I tried the 3% RC by itself.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I tried the Rumble Crumble at 3% and agree that it needs a bit of help. I wrote a recipe with 1% INW Vanilla Cream and 1% INW Biscuit plus 3% Rumble Crumble but according to my records, I never made it. If I remember correctly there is just a bit too much raspberry in the RC for my liking. I think it's worth revisiting though so I may give it a try as it was quite a long time ago now that I tried the 3% RC by itself.

This made me laugh. I was thinking it *needed* a little raspberry in it. :laugh: Think I'll try some rb with a little Spicy Biscuit. Or maybe some Shortbread? I just mixed that one too but only had one taste.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
This made me laugh. I was thinking it *needed* a little raspberry in it. :laugh: Think I'll try some rb with a little Spicy Biscuit. Or maybe some Shortbread? I just mixed that one too but only had one taste.

:lol: I'm not a raspberry fan. I wish I was but alas, I'm not. Not even in real life unless the raspberries come fresh out of my Mom's back yard.

Now INW Shortbread.... I love. It would definitely work with Rumble Crumble. :thumbs: I think I'll try that with 1% Vanilla Cream and 2% Rumble Crumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread