Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I kind of see them as being too good for my business considering they won't stock their juice in a B&M that sells tobacco.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

It's the same price where ever you buy it and they don't charge to ship and it all comes by Priority mail. If you don't reside in CA it's tax free as well. I can see why they don't want to in a store which sells cigarettes, I wonder why any ejuice company would want to sell juice in a tobacco store unless they are marketed by big tobacco.

Reactions: AlohaJay

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Castle Long, Grandmaster and Black Flag Fallen, damn, I went from a complete sceptic to a stuttering fanboy with one tank of each through my Kayfun. I've also tried Gambit and it's good too, the other flavors are good (some I've tried others not) but not for me.....

Having said that I didn't think BFF would be for me but I tried it and MAN, good coffee flavor, like no other coffee flavor I've tried.

5 Pawns makes it hard NOT to be a fanboy, good juice.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
It's the same price where ever you buy it and they don't charge to ship and it all comes by Priority mail. If you don't reside in CA it's tax free as well. I can see why they don't want to in a store which sells cigarettes, I wonder why any ejuice company would want to sell juice in a tobacco store unless they are marketed by big tobacco.
Because the shops around here who also sell tobacco are constantly converting their long time cigarette customers into vapors. The major chain here in Michigan has t-shirts that say "Vaping Kicks Ash" as part of their uniform.

And not every community here has a vape shop but chances are, they have a Wild Bills Tobacco/Mr Vapor. There are a lot of people who only buy liquid through them.

I didn't quit smoking because of ECF and vape mail. I quit because Wild Bills kept pressuring me to put my bag of RYO back on the shelf and buy an MVP 2.0 and a 30ml bottle of Strawberry Ice from Mister Eliquid.

And when it comes to online shopping, I only buy bulk juice consisting of 120 and 240ml bottles. Shipping dates aren't consistent enough to spend close to $30 on a bottle that's only going to last me a week, not to mention steep time. Instead, I like to drive around the block and buy my bottle which has already been steeped in their warehouse as well as on their shelf. I don't buy expensive juice unless I can conveniently buy it at the store, ready to vape.

I was really excited when I saw it posted on their Facebook page that they were getting Five Pawns. When I went into the store hoping to buy some, they regrettably told me it was only available in their couple of vape only stores which are nowhere near my area.

So unless Five Pawns changes their stance on selling to shops that sell cigarettes, cigars and RYO tobacco, I guess I'm buying Boosted, Independent Vapor Co, Tarot Labs, Jimmy The Juiceman and Cuttwoods Boss Reserve.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Last edited:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
One of those taste is subjective kind of deals, I don't care for their juice at all, not something I'd try again.

Absolutely right. Taste is subjective. What tastes great to you may taste crappy to me. No matter what the juice you will always read great reviews which tend to make people purchase the product. When I see 5 stars I wonder why there are not any bad reviews.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I recently tired their juice for the 1st time and got a 30ml bottle of the Castle Long (non reserve) from a local vape shop.

Hate the stuff and still have about 26ml in the bottle..

When I tired it in a dripper it was ok but putting it in a tank was yuck!
Ahh you didn't buy the High End version. :)

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
I haven't tried BFF, and wasn't sure just how it tasted, might be worth giving it a try? What kind of coffee taste are you getting? By that I mean like a black coffee or somewhat flavored?

I'm not going to pontificate of the subtle nuances of the flavor because that's not what I do AND if doesn't mean crap, you won't taste it the same way I do anyhow.

Suffice it to say, I've tried three different "coffee" flavors from three different high end, reputable and well known juice makers ALL of which I did not care for, BFF I liked and I liked it A LOT. Enough to pay a buck a ml for the juice. It's $30 for 30ml's. I don't see myself filling a tank, more likely putting a mil or two into my Kayfun after a great meal or while sitting with friends over drinks.

Try it you may or may not like it. Good thing about 5 Pawns is IF you don't like I'm pretty sure you can sell what's left in the bottle here on the classifieds with little fuss.

Good luck with your search!

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Enough already.

At $27.50 for a 30ml bottle of juice I'd hope that's considered to be quality..

I didn't like it but hey to each their own.. I know a guy who vapes nothing but the stuff.. :shock:

Just because a juice is "high quality" doesn't mean you'll like it, it just means it's made with quality ingredients..

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Just because a juice is "high quality" doesn't mean you'll like it, it just means it's made with quality ingredients..

I didn't try it because of the price, I tired it because for years I've read people jumping up and down over it..

Years ago all I bought was Halo juice. Now I've settled into a local vendors juice that I buy direct from and at a killer price.

Reactions: TraceyS

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
And when it comes to online shopping, I only buy bulk juice consisting of 120 and 240ml bottles. Shipping dates aren't consistent enough to spend close to $30 on a bottle that's only going to last me a week, not to mention steep time. Instead, I like to drive around the block and buy my bottle which has already been steeped in their warehouse as well as on their shelf. I don't buy expensive juice unless I can conveniently buy it at the store, ready to vape.

Shop around online, you can find it for about 22 a bottle. They use priority shipping and I have had it in my mailbox in Florida 46 hours after I bought it. Additionally, it is already pre steeped.

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum rules

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
yea castle long was horrid for me. i just bought two bottles of it. bought a 12mg which turned out being toooo high. bought a 0mg bottle and mixed the two to make two bottles of 6mg. i thought i liked it at the shop, but man this stuff is bad. has a really bad after taste. no idea what the hype is about. i think the bourbon is whats ruining the flavor for me

Last edited:

Kaoself

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Highly over rated. I tried 4 flavours and really disliked them. They seemed heavy, muddy flavours that didn't leave enough space between the different notes. I also suspected that they used an ingredient such as a cream or custard that wasn't dominant, but unfortunately I found highly unpalatable.

But I sold them on to a friend who absolutely loved them.

I don't know of anyone who thinks they are .... ejuices, but many who think they are over rated, or just not to their taste; amoung, of course, those too who love them.

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
I think suicide bunnies juices are gross as well. Mothers milk tasted so fake and perfumy. Made me nauseous. Money isnt a object for me really, I will pay whatever it is if I like the juice, if I don't like it I won't pay a dime for it. I use a eleaf original box mod and a nautilus mini. I Have a ton of mods and kayfuns and atomizers, i just like this setup the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread