What ejuice do you suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanPoulson

Apr 28, 2015
I want everyone to know that I’m still new to this. I’ve been smoking cigarettes for quite a long time. I’m slowly making the switch. I’ll admit that I still smoke. But, I’ve greatly reduced the number of cigarettes that I smoke. I’m still a little uneasy and unsure about all of this ecig stuff. Mainly because I don’t know much about it. What is some good ejuice that you would recommend? I’m a menthol cigarette smoker. What ejuice comes close to menthol? I’m not opposed to anything that’s mint or fruity. But, I’ll always crave menthol on some level.

smkfree

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
oak lawn il
What worked for you while smoking may not work for you when vaping Many people have switched from anything that tastes like a cigarette to fruit, cake, drink, or candy flavors This is the hard part You need to find a flavor that you like the best to keep you from smoking I started with tabacco flavor but it didn't work until I found Coffee, Green tea, or nutty flavors

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I struggled for a long time looking for a liquid flavor that tasted like my menthol cigarettes did. No eliquid is going to taste like a cigarette. I have had some tobacco flavors that tasted a fair amount like pipe tobacco but nothing is going to duplicate that burning tobacco taste. At least nothing that I know of. You're better off thinking of flavors that you like and then trying liquids with similar flavors. If you need something else to help you kick the rest of the cigarette habit then try the ones with wta or maybe drip some unflavored wta when a craving hits.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I agree with Hitt. I haven't found an eliquid that tasted just like a menthol cigarette (the good news is I don't have the other by-products either, like coughing or smelling).

Also, there's no need to apologize for still smoking. Smoking less is the goal right?

Most of us have had to try lots and lots of flavors. For me, finding the WTA infused Aroma eliquids really helped "scratch that itch," and suddenly the "obsessive search" slowed way, way down.

I loved most anything with menthol or mint (menthol smoker for 40 years). My favorites are P-38 and Mint, Mango Berry (infused with WTA) and Black Clove Djarum (infused). The BC isn't minty but it has a strong flavor that I crave...

Hope this helps and keep us posted. You may consider ordering a few flavors (not infused with WTA) and a bottle of WTA. You can mix them yourself and in the event you don't like a flavor, it is less expensive without WTA. Then you also have the WTA to use solo when the cravings are huge.

AlanPoulson

Apr 28, 2015
    I’d like to thank everyone for responding. I know what you’re all saying about smoking. My goal is to cut back and then eventually quit. I enjoy vaping and this has been an interesting experience for me. It’s just going to take some time to get the hang of it. I’ll do as you all say. I’ll try to find flavors that I like. For me I’m a menthol only smoker. I’ve been one since my first puff off of a menthol cigarette.

Reactions: Puff2K

mcclintock

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Some of the menthol flavored tobaccos I have tried have been surprising, not what I expected, more than as um of their parts. I've still gone away from menthol flavors (never smoked them) because of the aftertaste. I had a decent menthol, but so strong I used it close to a concentrated flavoring. Some of the "ice" flavors are even stronger, but bad aftertaste.

There are many tobacco juices on the market, many of the newer ones taste nothing like the first ones. It's a rich field and while it may not be for you, I'd ignore anyone who says you should skip right over it.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    You might also try "Newbie" from the Aroma line. It has more of a tobacco taste and less of the menthol than the P-38. I also suggest getting it infused with WTA as it can really help the cravings.

I was a 40 year menthol smoker as well before I guilt 2 years ago. I was surprised to find out that I really enjoy other flavors than soley menthol. Try lots of flavors. That's part of the journey

Reactions: MsChris
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread