Nhaler Ejuice- strengths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Im thinking of placing an order from Nhaler for a friend.

I will be buying a pink (lol) 510 and some ejuice.

What I'm wondering is how strong is the regular ejuice?

Im thinking about getting Menthol tobacco or just tobacco flavor but I dont want the throat hit to be too harsh for her or she wont like it. But I want her to get enough nicotine to help her quit analogs.

So whats the strength of the high and whats the strength of the lite?

Shes a menthol smoker so I'll prolly get the menthol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THanks,

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Lung juice is mostly 12mg. The Sleepy Time Green Tea is 8. All the other flavors are 12 and 24 mg. Drew has unflavored in 48 & 60, but these are for mixing your own flavors and are not to be used without mixing.

Please visit his site for complete flavor listings and their strengths. :)
I believe you can get there by clicking the banner below this post. I lied, you can't, sorry. Welcome to NHaler!

Last edited:

Anomaly

Oct 14, 2009
Hey Ragman,

I HIGHLY recommend Nhaler, and im happy to see you have chosen them. For the 510 unit, I would go with Drew's High Voltage juices. All high voltage juices are 12mg nicotine, come in a ton of great flavors, and produce very good vapor. Drew offers 555 in menthol HV aswell as a Newport flavor. (supposedly the newport has a stronger tobacco vs. menthol taste, but I have not been able to try it yet)

12mg should be a good nic content. For example, I started with these liquids and had smoked a pack of malboro milds a day before. Since Ive been analog free for a month and a half now without any cravings. Thanks Drew!

Hope this was helpful to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread