Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
^^^Speaking of which... Where do I find the thread listing the holiday weekend sales/coupons?
Sorry and hello alden, I just deleted a bunch of emails this morning because I didn't want to get sucked in yet again by more stuff. I need at least a week break, but you know that won't happen! :laugh:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Howdy All!

I was invited twice so now I am finally here! :w00t:
(I can hear the groans in the background)

I guess I am going to have to get a GS Air-M so I can legally stay in this thread.
Any good deals for the weak dollar Canadians?
I think sweet-vapes ships there. Eleaf GS Air M
Let me know and if you can't get it, I'll fix you up with one. :)

ETA= Around 7.00 for shipping to Canada (I just read on sv).

Last edited:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
One thing I never did was turn up to 12 watts and out of curiosity, I just did and never again! I did a little spinout of dizziness and it was really hot. Don't know how anyone does it! :cry:
'I'm Out' with the cloud chasing. :facepalm:
securedownload.jpeg

Toastyroadie

Mar 18, 2015
CO, USA
Good day, fellow airheads!

I usually vape the GS Air at 9w but some times at 20w to try and clean the coil when it starts gurgling. I think I try and draw to hard and end up sucking excess juice into the coil. I think Bike mentioned this could be a problem and I agree it could be a possibility.

I think my problem is in alternating between the lemo drop and the airs. Even though I have the drop dialed way down on the air flow, it's still more than the GS Air without the screw in place on the airflow. I since have been paying attention when using the air and have had much better success.

I never have any issues on the air with it being hot though, I don't like hot vapes, but I did like the lanyard posted earlier, those were hot and very cool. My wife has a set and she doesn't even vape. :thumbs: Ok, I'll behave, :nun::sneaky:

Happy Holidaze to you all, hope you have a great weekend.:vapor:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Good day, fellow airheads!

I usually vape the GS Air at 9w but some times at 20w to try and clean the coil when it starts gurgling. I think I try and draw to hard and end up sucking excess juice into the coil. I think Bike mentioned this could be a problem and I agree it could be a possibility.

I think my problem is in alternating between the lemo drop and the airs. Even though I have the drop dialed way down on the air flow, it's still more than the GS Air without the screw in place on the airflow. I since have been paying attention when using the air and have had much better success.

I never have any issues on the air with it being hot though, I don't like hot vapes, but I did like the lanyard posted earlier, those were hot and very cool. My wife has a set and she doesn't even vape. :thumbs: Ok, I'll behave, :nun::sneaky:

Happy Holidaze to you all, hope you have a great weekend.:vapor:
On that note... Tootle Puffers and ettes theme song...

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I think sweet-vapes ships there. Eleaf GS Air M
Let me know and if you can't get it, I'll fix you up with one. :)

ETA= Around 7.00 for shipping to Canada (I just read on sv).
Ok I think I'll get a disposable CC and order from Sweet Vally High... :p

Do I want the M or MS?
Coils easy to rebuild? I should probably get a package anyway of those 1.5Ω duals, they are the ones yes?
Thanks!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Ok I think I'll get a disposable CC and order from Sweet Vally High... :p

Do I want the M or MS?
Coils easy to rebuild? I should probably get a package anyway of those 1.5Ω duals, they are the ones yes?
Thanks!
Yes and Yes and the M Troll. Cheech has a video on building them. He cornered the market on that (the only video out there). :)
Someone will come up with it. I only have it on mp4 since I converted it from youtube.
All the coils are interchangeable for the Air family.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Excellent info good sirs @IMRs & @aldenf and bravo to @Cheechako for the reverse engineering.
It's amazing how a $10 tank turns into $35CAD after coils, shipping and that wicked conversion... :)

I shall quietly place the order this weekend, too much vape gear brought in recently from FT and GB with odd job money. In my house excessive vape gear doesn't meet WAF. I was informed the other day that the vaping is starting to get like my Headphone/Vacuum tube hobby. :glare:

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Excellent info good sirs @IMRs & @aldenf and bravo to @Cheechako for the reverse engineering.
It's amazing how a $10 tank turns into $35CAD after coils, shipping and that wicked conversion... :)

I shall quietly place the order this weekend, too much vape gear brought in recently from FT and GB with odd job money. In my house excessive vape gear doesn't meet WAF. I was informed the other day that the vaping is starting to get like my Headphone/Vacuum tube hobby. :glare:

When you start buying mods as expensive as AKG K812 cans you know you have a vaping addiction... :D

ETA: I have far too much money in cans/amps myself (although I use them for work). If my vaping collection starts approaching the same value, you'll find me sleeping on the subway... :lol:

Last edited:

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
Howdy All!

I was invited twice so now I am finally here! :w00t:
(I can hear the groans in the background)

I guess I am going to have to get a GS Air-M so I can legally stay in this thread.
Any good deals for the weak dollar Canadians?
Welcome Troll :) Have we met somewhere before? :lol:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

We won't tell! :)
tumblr_lq25dru0rJ1qj4vj5o1_400.gif

When you start buying mods as expensive as AKG K812 cans you know you have a vaping addiction... :D
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread