PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Remember that Mad Hatter dripper and the coil master I ordered about two months ago, I emailed them about it and they said they forgot about it and sent my money back. :blink:

Really... :facepalm:

So if this is a company... perhaps we should know which one so we don't mistakenly purchase from them also... :lol:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Ouch! That is a big job!
does the water get that high to leek in?
or does it just blow in?

They didn't have the foundation built high enough if you ask me... so yeah, it does get that high but the ground around it is almost as high, so the water doesn't have to be very deep.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Really... :facepalm:

So if this is a company... perhaps we should know which one so we don't mistakenly purchase from them also... :lol:
Yeah, they claim 100% track record and it says don't email asking questions about your order.
Vapor Tek USA

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
They didn't have the foundation built high enough if you ask me... so yeah, it does get that high but the ground around it is almost as high, so the water doesn't have to be very deep.
Wondering if a trench or something would help keep it away?

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
If there was much/any drop from the house to the street... something like a french drain would work ... but sadly there isn't that much of a difference.
Well that kinda sucks!
I saw them replace the foundation wood on a wall on TV and it looked like way to much work.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well.. ran back to work about an hour and a half after starting the Win8.1 update download... it'd only gotten about 1/6 the way through the download portion. I guess MS's update server is really busy because I don't think it took more than an hour or so on the last one I did at work. Looks like I may have to go in tomorrow if I can talk myself into it... I'd rather finish on the weekend than have it carry over and slow me getting to another system later.

Luckily... it wasn't a wasted trip... the pizza was really good tonight... :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Wish I was done... heading back now and hopefully the last update is finished or close to it...

I think I'll pick up a pizza on the way back home... oh, and some more lysol for the rug.. it's been so humid that it hasn't dried much despite my using a fan and a couple humidifiers... I was hoping to get it dry before the next flood came through.

Tonight is pizza night at OBG'S :D

Back to work :laugh:

Max is having pizza tonight also! :headbang:

I had pizza :)

OK y'all talked me into it,,,,,, Pizza for me too tonight

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Apparently my mind is slipping more than I'd care to admit...

Went to get Lysol to keep the rug from getting moldy or mildewy until it finally dries out... Picked up Pine-sol instead :facepalm:

At least it smells good... this one is lavender scented... Hmmm... wonder if should be called Lav-sol instead :D

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
7df1b944d936ec92b240221e03594e16.jpg

Ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread