Mt. Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I've only ever gotten three bottles from them. Meh on two, but the vanishing oatmeal treat was great. I just never order because you can't get juice across the borders anymore. Even the ones I didn't like though seemed to have a ton of flavor. And they do have amazing customer service. But as I always say, if you don't like it, shop somewhere else. Not everyone likes the same stuff. Hence why there's a thousand companies selling juice these days lol.

Kaoself

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
I was quite disappointed in their flavours too. I remember thinking that "This can't be right, can it? How can so many people love this juice? Is there something wrong with me, or do they have no idea what good juice tastes like?"

Unfortunately out of the 12 flavours I ordered about a year ago 4 were pleasant enough but nothing special (maybe good for the price point?), 4 were really not my taste but someone may like them, and 4 were just disgustingly soapy and chemically.

I really did want to like MBV juice (as did my bank account), and I'm sure with such a wide range I could find something pleasant; but after my order I wasn't willing to experiment any more. I probably let them steep at room temperature for 4 months, too!

Their customer service was excellent however, and I got great assistance from the 3 cs reps I was in contact with.

Whilst I'm not encouraging slagging them off, I'm glad that here we can give negative reviews and opinions, unlike another site that I'm on, where it's quite difficult due to the (IMO paranoid) concern of being sued for libel.

Reactions: jleeper

Joe614

Apr 15, 2015
Their spin on Jolly Rancher (I think it's called Happy Rancher) is spot on. Their "Extreme Ice" (at 50/50) flavor was something they sent as their free gift bottle. It is a clone of Winterfresh gum. I really enjoy it. Their regular Menthol flavor has be on the border. I am going to say I 80/20 like it and the 20 being because I am not used to it. It's pretty strong, the vapor gives you a little sensation in your nose when you exhale it. I also got Maraschino cherry and some other flavors from them including both the Green and Blue ice flavors. I haven't gotten to the latter three but when I do I will visit this thread.

Btw, I'm using an iStick mini and iStick 30w with a regular Nautilus and Nautilus mini.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Their spin on Jolly Rancher (I think it's called Happy Rancher) is spot on. Their "Extreme Ice" (at 50/50) flavor was something they sent as their free gift bottle. It is a clone of Winterfresh gum. I really enjoy it. Their regular Menthol flavor has be on the border. I am going to say I 80/20 like it and the 20 being because I am not used to it. It's pretty strong, the vapor gives you a little sensation in your nose when you exhale it. I also got Maraschino cherry and some other flavors from them including both the Green and Blue ice flavors. I haven't gotten to the latter three but when I do I will visit this thread.

Btw, I'm using an iStick mini and iStick 30w with a regular Nautilus and Nautilus mini.
I got Maraschino Cherry too on my last order. It's OK but not a reorder. I got it in 24 mg nic so.....

Joe614

Apr 15, 2015
I got Maraschino Cherry too on my last order. It's OK but not a reorder. I got it in 24 mg nic so.....
You know what is funny?

The Extreme Ice they sent me was 50/50, I tried it and was just so surprised at how close it was to winterfresh that I vaped it for a day before looking closer at bottle and realizing it was nic free!

It was't until I looked and and noticed the difference. Boy isn't it funny how your mind can play tricks on you! Placebo vaping! :lol:

Reactions: Puff2K

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
You know what is funny?

The Extreme Ice they sent me was 50/50, I tried it and was just so surprised at how close it was to winterfresh that I vaped it for a day before looking closer at bottle and realizing it was nic free!

It was't until I looked and and noticed the difference. Boy isn't it funny how your mind can play tricks on you! Placebo vaping! :lol:
I know, it can be surprising - until in my case I start getting awful cigarette cravings. :D

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
I never really cared for MBV. Every once in a blue moon I would order something from them that I hadn't tried before to see if their quality improved. For a long time it really didn't.

Couple months ago said "blue moon" came around again and I saw their Gwar line. Ordered Spew and Jizmoglobin. The Jizmoglobin... ugh. Just ugh. Awful. I could get the fruity flavor and the nuttiness, but all in all... ugh. Couldn't stand it.

Spew though... omfg! I LOVE IT! It's become my most recent ADV. I can't live without the stuff. In the past couple months I've already gone through near to 400ml of it.

The point of all this though is to not listen to hype. MBV sells their liquid pretty cheap. It's not going to break the bank getting a ton of small bottles and just sampling till you either find something you like, or realize that their juice is not for you.

Nature of vaping boys and girls. Nature of vaping...

LJGma

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
NV
MBV is my main go to for almost everything. I do my own DIY and I like getting their unflavored PG with the Nic already added and I buy my VG some where else. also their prices on clearomizers , coils and all kinds of equipment cant be beat! there are a few flavors I did not like at all. once hey steeped they were much better but I did not buy again, I do like the mints, Spearmint and wintergreen are great! shipping is so fast I have ordered on a sat morning at Monday afternoon it was here. I have called them before with a question and they were so kind. even remembered me calling in the note they sent with my order! MBV is a product that does need to steep! I just ordered some GWAR cant wait till is comes in!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
The Blue Moo is pretty decent. Not great but good. Not sure about the others. But for the love of God,stay far,far away from the Peach Rings. Worst flavor ever IMO. And so strong, I lost a coil and almost a new Nautilus tank because of it.
See everyone is different lol. I really like their peach rings! I thought it was way too strong at first, but after giving it more time, I ended up loving it. I've placed one order with them, I got 8 different flavors and liked all but 1. I didn't like zebra stripe, I liked the flavor but it was one of those juices that gunks up the coil and turns dark. I hate that. I've had better, premium juices but you can't beat MBV prices. They'll be my go to unless someone knows a site that can compete with their prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread