Status
Not open for further replies.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
On a happy note, Stella snapped out of her week + long illness, and started being active and playful again today :)

IMG_8328%20850x553_zpszueggnk4.jpg

crossing fingers, hopefully the antibiotic injection was what she needed to get better...

She' a beauty! :thumb:

Reactions: FringeChief68

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Much better!

Like I said I hadn't messed with his site too much...I messed up my back earlier this week and it's been all I could do to even sit here at the 'puter...

Danke!
You got a beauty there, mine has a birdseye maple door too, with a streak in it, kind of a yin/yan thing, Gemini, theme. Tempted to grab another...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
She' a beauty! :thumb:
Thanks, she really is a very special creature, beautiful to the eye and a most wonderful personality, it was killing me seeing her be all lethargic and unresponsive. Heartbreaking, they are evil I'll tell ya, pure evil :D

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
You got a beauty there, mine has a birdseye maple door too, with a streak in it, kind of a yin/yan thing, Gemini, theme. Tempted to grab another...

Yeah I had the Spalted Maple and Resin in my cart, but alas I guess it wasn't meant to be...I really liked that one too! Very unique!

Heck I like too many of them!!

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
So Bass you gotz a Vaporflask Squonker...I wanted to get one , but I was hoping someone else would jump in...

Now that I see you like it, oh well, there's my next purchase...LOL

How is battery life?

I love the idea of a dna 40 squonker!

Have you done any Nickle builds with it yet?

Your evil...plain old evil...LOL! :evil:

BTW: vapordna is having a memorial Day sale, $30.00 off on purchases over $150.00...hey help a guy out and lemme hold your CC for a day....:facepalm:

On the Squonk 40, I have only run a nickel built cyclone. I do want a bottom feed atty with a larger deck though. Battery life depends on build of course but it is about the same as any of the DNA40 18650s.

BWAHAHAHAHA....:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::banana:

Reactions: ItTechy

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
On the Squonk 40, I have only run a nickel built cyclone. I do want a bottom feed atty with a larger deck though. Battery life depends on build of course but it is about the same as any of the DNA40 18650s.

BWAHAHAHAHA....:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::banana:

May I make a recommendation on Attys

Please see PM

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
What would be a good starter atty to get with a reo? (Not a chalice, lol! I'm too cheap). Something from the Reo website. This is probably a dumb question.....could I use my kfl+ if I didn't get an atty right away?
The RM2 hands down, it's easy to build, and has great flavor. I enlarge the airhole on mine to about 1/16 inch for better flow.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
What do you think about the new RM7?

KAS
I have my eye on that one! Looks very interesting. I have an RM6 that I haven't built yet, I want to get a coil gizmo first and go dual on it. I like the Igo atties too, I run single on them and can have a bigger wick for more hits per squonk. Side by side, I prefer the RM2 over my Cyclone, I can get almost even length tails in the RM2...

Reactions: kas122461

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Okay strew it!

The best atty with the largest build deck out there is the S.O.D.,with the BF screw kit (Science of vaping).

There is a clone made by Hcigar that the OEM BF screw works perfectly on and any and all caps made by SV work perfectly!

The originals are about $69.00 to $89.00, the clowns are around $20.00 - $30.00 add the BF kit (about $12.00) TADA! :thumb:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Okay okay...I got slapped for mentioning another vendors products in a forum lounge....:danger:

"it's poor taste"....blah....blah..blah....:nah:

REPORT YOURSELVES! :vapor:

I don't do that very often, but if someone else brings up the subject I will reply, I really don't worry about it though.:?:
Talk about REO's have always gone on in here also.

KAS

Reactions: ItTechy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread