Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
I believe you mean "schnausage." Part Schnauzer, part sausage. And actually, she and I are on a healthier path. We've both lost some lbs. :) In regards to the sausage taste of PassionCake, I believe that is my fault. First thing out of my mouth when tasting it fresh was "I love BREAKFAST SAUSAGE!" Lol!

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
0957671477d9f729273583f1b9ddd080.jpg

Passioncake really shines with the Odin in the tmod from Tom Bevins.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
I'm not getting any sausage in my Passioncake. Bummer. Lol this stuff is on point, passin fruit and cheesecake. I will say though, it's way to young for me. Cheesecake isn't shining like I know it will with age. I've got some SPC left, and it's really came into its own over time. So I know with patience this PC will be bomb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm not getting any sausage in my Passioncake. Bummer. Lol this stuff is on point, passin fruit and cheesecake. I will say though, it's way to young for me. Cheesecake isn't shining like I know it will with age. I've got some SPC left, and it's really came into its own over time. So I know with patience this PC will be bomb!

Same deal as SPC and Raz Cup - the bakery comes forward, the fruit mellows. I love Passioncake!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
My passioncake has lost most of it's saugage-y-ness, and is quite lovely. Goes really well with this dry french white wine I'm drinking (to help with the stress of that woodville sale) Oh, and also cuz it's Saturday.

Love me some white whine

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
I must be spoiled by fresh sausage, I kill hogs with my dad every Thanksgiving. I get no sausage what so ever in PC. I get passion fruit and cheesecake. While it's still young, and I haven't decided if I like it or not yet, there definitely isn't any breakfast meat in it.

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
Alot of passion fruit and s nice helping of graham cracker. Not getting any cheese but I'd imagine with time it'll come through. I'll vape these 6ml and let it sit for s few weeks before I revisit. It's still really good 4ight now but jt is missing that cheeseyness.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Totally digging this stuff... I took it to work today! Now, I only take something I absolutely love to work, because I'm stuck with it all day. So far, I only take either Radio or Wakonda, but today, Passioncake has entered "ADV" category for me. Seriously, anyone who gets something weird in the beginning, just give it a little time... it gets better ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread