My First Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

amp79423

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Lubbock, TX, USA
Just wanted to give my first impressions on order number 1 from Nicoticket. I love bakery flavors so I went with CLS & The Doodle. They arrived a week ago, shipping was fast and I swapped a few messages with Clark about the order. Very impressed with the service. I have to say these are some of the best flavors I've tried to date. I've just dripped a little CLS as my steeping period is close to done. Very rich tasting vanilla with a custardy (not really a word, but whatever) exhale. I can certainly see this being an ADV for me. The Doodle has been an ADV, I've been through 2 tankfuls in my KFL (1.7 ohm 30 ga kanthal micro coil with cotton). Hard to describe this one other than snicker doodle cookie. Very well balanced, the cinnamon is present, but not overpowering and it is a "real" cinnamon as opposed to a "candy" cinnamon. The cookie portion is excellent as well, you can almost taste the fluffiness. Vapor production and throat hit are as expected with a 50/50 12mg juice on the devices I'm using. Great work Clark!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just wanted to give my first impressions on order number 1 from Nicoticket. I love bakery flavors so I went with CLS & The Doodle. They arrived a week ago, shipping was fast and I swapped a few messages with Clark about the order. Very impressed with the service. I have to say these are some of the best flavors I've tried to date. I've just dripped a little CLS as my steeping period is close to done. Very rich tasting vanilla with a custardy (not really a word, but whatever) exhale. I can certainly see this being an ADV for me. The Doodle has been an ADV, I've been through 2 tankfuls in my KFL (1.7 ohm 30 ga kanthal micro coil with cotton). Hard to describe this one other than snicker doodle cookie. Very well balanced, the cinnamon is present, but not overpowering and it is a "real" cinnamon as opposed to a "candy" cinnamon. The cookie portion is excellent as well, you can almost taste the fluffiness. Vapor production and throat hit are as expected with a 50/50 12mg juice on the devices I'm using. Great work Clark!

Thanks for the feedback amp - I'm delighted you are enjoying the liquid!

I laughed - custardy - we have to submit that to urban dictionary and put a picture of CLS. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Welcome to the family (again) Amp. You sound like a relatively experienced vaper. Curious, what's under the KFL?

bryman021

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
Bradford, PA, USA
I am on my 2nd bottle of CLS and I absolutely LOVE it! I love how authentic it tastes, it is as coined by the OP "custardy". As the others have said you should try some Creme Brulee, it is similar but different with a very pronounced burnt caramel flavor.

I also ordered and have a 2+ week steep on Frenilla. Last night my impatience got the best of me and I recoiled and wicked one of my drippers and tasted Frenilla for the 1st time. OH BOY is it fantastical! I put a few ml into a separate bottle and put the rest back into steep mode for another 2 weeks. I have been vaping it periodically throughout today and I gotta say it is just so smooth and creamy. The vanilla really pops!

I have an order in the mail now that has my 1st bottle of The Doodle. I am excited to try it when it arrives later this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread