Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
They seem to be the same size as the TMod bottle tho. And. I know they are listed as 15 mils.
8886321550ab3c078663bd554ec1a8b5.jpg

Hmm. Maybe I need a bit of light shined on this. Still is bigger than 10 mile tho

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Your bottle size on left and right T. And true 10 mil bottle in between. Your bottles actually hold 12.5 mils. So the Vape shop is shorting me. While Tom is always doing more for us. Is what I was saying

One acronym for ya... DIY, a little time consuming, but not all that difficult.

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
Lol. I mix a bit of my juices. I started vaping the same time my local shop opened. They give me exclusive deals on premium stuff. Which after owning a TMod. I'm pretty sure I don't need anymore mods. Unless they are toms I have made some good single mixtures. Seems like the harder complex juices are more difficult. And take time to
Steep as well. Any pointers?

And btw. I never buy small bottles of juice. Most of the juice I get is on average .40-.50 cents a mil

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Lol. I mix a bit of my juices. I started vaping the same time my local shop opened. They give me exclusive deals on premium stuff. Which after owning a TMod. I'm pretty sure I don't need anymore mods. Unless they are toms I have made some good single mixtures. Seems like the harder complex juices are more difficult. And take time to
Steep as well. Any pointers?

And btw. I never buy small bottles of juice. Most of the juice I get is on average .40-.50 cents a mil

Best advice I can give you is to always mix a new flavor by itself, at half the recommended percentage and slowly increase the amount until you find the perfect level for you. When you go to make a recipe with more than one flavor, you will know what percentage of that flavor will work for you. Yes, you will need to reduce that percentage when combining with another flavor. But if you know that one flavor is great at 8% and the recipe you found online mentions 12%, you know that you need to reduce that percentage - but keep the ratios the same between flavors!

When mixing a new recipe: mix it, shake it to death, uncap for 24 hours, recap, shake again, and put it away for 2 weeks. Not all recipes will need 2 full weeks, but you won't hurt a single thing waiting that long. The chances of you not liking it are greater without that 2 week steep (tobacco and custards need 4). There are speed steeping methods. If you opt for heat, watch those temperatures very carefully.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Lol... I have made some good single mixtures. Seems like the harder complex juices are more difficult. And take time to Steep as well. Any pointers?

:offtopic: Single flavors are easy once you find the Flavor % you like, with complex/ multiple flavors, I use the same overall %, then break it down depending on what I want. I just mixed a Blood orange, Toasted Almond and Ginger juice, 20% total flavoring for a 10ml bottle or 2ml of flavor; Blood Orange 1.5ml, Toasted Almond 0.1ml & Ginger .4ml. The Toasted Almond was a strong flavor on its own, and Ginger is more of a nuance flavor, hence, why the percentages appear strange, I mix no larger than a 10ml bottle, and shake ~5minutes before a 24 hour dark closet storage, test the next day. pretty close to what I'm looking for, I'll steep another week, looking for a bit more Ginger. For 30ml multiply by 3, 50 by 5.

Usually I'll mix a 5ml bottle of a unique flavor, like Ginger or Peanut Butter, to get a feel for the taste of that single flavor before combining. BTW Peanut Butter and Granny Smith is amazing.

Sorry for the slight derailment everybody. :vapor:

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
Thank you. I'm always trying to learn. And that just explained a lot. I have been doing right just doing single flavors to find MY favs And yea I was going to graduate to complex. By reading others recipes. And the. Get a feel for the tones I like overall. Some of this is as much common sense as it is scientific experimentation

Due to atoms hard hitting mods. My juice doesn't taste the same as it normally does. Because now I have more power hitting the coil. So I think I will
Move to deeper juices like custards and creams.

Thank you for your time. I might PM you down the road for further interrogation l

Reactions: mommabird62

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
... Due to atoms hard hitting mods. My juice doesn't taste the same as it normally does. Because now I have more power hitting the coil. So I think I will
Move to deeper juices like custards and creams. Thank you for your time. I might PM you down the road for further interrogation l

Experimenting is how I learned, especially making my own extracted Tobaccos & Coffee's, which I vape ~80% of the time. The Fruit & Dessert juices keep me from flavor fatigue. Since I started B-Fing even at work, I now mix @12-15% and get more enjoyment, mixing at too high a % can taste bad with some flavors/ combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread