VR Wood Mods bottom feeders kiwi style

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarcoleo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago Il
Hi Peng, thank you for taking the lead on this, we all appreciate your involvement. Please just add a prorated amount for the incoming to the outgoing postal expense prior to shipping out so as to make this "expense neutral" for you.
Thanks again!!
Distort, thanks for lighting the fire....

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
But you know what? He can stick my block up his @rse, I want nothing to do with him.

Just a little rant,
I think some of you have been way too rough on Vaughn if you think about it,

It's not as if the guy ever made a dime on any of us, no matter what he charged.

When you think of the phenomenally unique artistic essence of each mod, and the huge amounts of time and effort expended to produce each one, with all the layering and tiling of woodwork and bone, they should have cost $1,200 to $1,500, not the measly $400-$600 he charged us,

Then when life through the poor bloke a curve that most of us couldn't come close to handling, what did we do?

We jumped all over him, cursed him out, called him a cheat and a liar and turned our backs on him.

Just lovely,

Rant over

I'm out.

P.S. Thanks Peng, for taking charge and helping the guy out,

One human in the bunch

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I'm happy to hear Vaughan is back to working a more sustainable endeavor.
I'm also sad that I'll never see another incredible inspired functional work of art from him I can vape. I obviously really love his approach, materials, and an anything is possible vision in custom requests.
I'm also very happy to hear everyone's blocks are headed back.
I don't think I'll ever find a modder as in sync with my ideas, tastes, and wishes.
Vaughan you set the bar too high and I thank you for that and the mods I have.
Wish you and your family all the best.
And best wishes to everyone here that was able to enjoy this fantastic custom experience.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hi all, blocks are in the post in the morning to Peng's address, with blocks for

Aacoleo (value of part block to be forwarded to his PP acc)
Uno Mas x2
Distortoblotto
Coaldriller
Nautilusfan
Peng
Slots x2
Hotsauce (mod included with spare 510 inserts and bottles etc)

still to go
AndyW (uk)
Khaled (Egypt)
Sloth (Guam)
Jazz's mod return
Robbievape refinish return

Modding has ground to a halt with working elsewhere now and putting in hours that make modding impossible around other things so I will wind it up. Appologies again for the very strained patience.
Hi Vaughan,

Please keep my block. In all honesty, I wouldn't have the financial means to make anything of it right now anyway as I just bought a new car (old one bit the dust). I hope you are able to use the block to perhaps make a mod for someone locally sometime down the road and make some extra cash to help with your expenses. I've been absent this thread for some time and am sorry to hear of your troubles. My thoughts are with you and your family...please be strong, and keep your chin up, alright my friend?

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I think what everyone is upset about, is the lack of communication about it. I know I was, until I found out the reason. Our families are the most important thing we will ever have. Ever.

yep

add to that, the feelings vaughan would have after life circumstances meant he couldn't communicate a while

with things like that, the longer you leave it, the harder it becomes [thank you, therapist, for explaining that to me]

it took some guts to man up and make good IMO... must have been awks

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
yep, it took some guts to man up and make good IMO... must have been awks
That's for sure, and for that, I respect him.
Thank's Doffy, penguiness, and distortoblotto, for hanging in there and pursuing it through.
Wish I could of been more help .. I was getting frustrated enough to do anything I could to help.
That's what you get for falling in love with a block :blush:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I received the box from NZ today, thank you @vkiwi . I will keep you in my thoughts for things to improve for you and your family every day!

@distortoblotto - shipping paid
@aarcoleo (edited to correct name) - shipping paid
@Nautilusfan
@coaldriller
@hotsauc333 - block and mod (I did not unwrap your mod but I did see it was present in the plastic case with bottles)
@Uno mas -2 blocks
@Slots - 2 blocks - shipping paid

I can see why each of you chose these blocks. Every one of them is beautiful and unique!

I must add my disclaimer now -
I work, often extended hours. I cannot make it to the Post Office every day, and this coming Saturday will be my next available day to ship. Know that I do not want to hold onto your block any longer than necessary. I will not be responsible for what happens after I place your box into the hands of the Post Office. I will not send out a box First Class Mail. These will all require tracking for your peace of mind. None of these will fit in a small flat rate box once wrapped in bubble wrap. Priority Mail, Medium Flat Rate Box will work. That cost is $13.45 which comes with $50 of insurance. Insurance above that is extra. I will wrap in 2 layers of bubble wrap and fill the remaining space with either peanuts or paper.

Please get with me for shipping arrangements.

Last edited:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
@aarcoleo

tugging him for you since the edit won't work
(edits and add ins won't call people :) )

He had already messaged me, which made me realize I made a spelling error. But thank you for looking out for us. I do appreciate it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread