Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Looks like I will not be home to sign for my woodie tomorrow....delayed woodification. Oh well, it will only be that much nicer when I have it in my grasp....

Wait for it.....wait for it....she can't withhold the urge for long...it's like the sun rising...it's like groundhog day...it's deja vu...all over again...it's the department of redundancy department....

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Looks like I will not be home to sign for my woodie tomorrow....delayed woodification. Oh well, it will only be that much nicer when I have it in my grasp....

Wait for it.....wait for it....she can't withhold the urge for long...it's like the sun rising...it's like groundhog day...it's deja vu...all over again...it's the department of redundancy department....

Out of all the things I have ordered on line over the last 2 years, I think I have only been home to sign for like 3 things. I am used to it, I kind of like the fact, that my items are safe at the post office, till I get there. Better that than a box sitting on my porch for 3 or 4 hours, risking being stolen. When ever I can I request signature confirmation for my orders. :2c:

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread