To those that care about build quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Looking for at least dual 18650, something tough that will last. All the MVP's and other stuff is glued together inside and will not withstand a few decent drops and some bad luck. I like my mods to last and I'm rough on them so please throw some suggestions out if you have them.

Thanks

How many watts are you looking for?

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
I'll just leave this here.

Beastmode Industries [BMI}]

These things are built like a brick ****house.
Todai, Nailed it! If you want well built with good power, dual 18650s. This could be your APV. Check out the build inside this mod (YouTube) you'll see. I'd get one if I wasn't so happy with my SXmini S class for 5 months +

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I'll just leave this here.

Beastmode Industries [BMI}]

These things are built like a brick ****house.

It's pretty big, not too expensive, and looks solid. I would consider one myself if I were in the market. I've never seen it before, but at least the chip is the SX350 which is respectable. I can see the price and availability being an issue though. Still a great choice for durability.

The Vapor Flask is another great option, also pricey, and very quality.

Are you interested in Sigelei or IPV products? I own the Sigelei 150 with the silicone sleeve and it's still in good shape for 5+ months. You have to be a little gentle with these ones since things like the 510 connection or the buttons can have issues if you're not careful.

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
Watch "A PBusardo Review & Contest - The Invader Mini by Heatvape" on YouTube

That thing looks like it is built like a frekin tank. I would so get one if i had the money/really needed it

But, Latexyankee stated they wanted dual 18650s, and vaped the 100 watt range. So no cigar on that one..

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
A couple of little changes and i myself would LOVE to have one.. So army like. I feel like you could take it to the firing range and get people to actually take their attention off the guns for a minute or two.
Until someone broke out the BMI , and then dropped it onto concrete from two stories up. Then walked out, put a RDA on and vaped it at 100 watts! There's actual video of this....

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
Until someone broke out the BMI , and then dropped it onto concrete from two stories up. Then walked out, put a RDA on and vaped it at 100 watts! There's actual video of this....

That sounds cool and i love the idea of that type of durability but i like the rugged look of the invader mini as compared to the metal box look of the bmi.. I might just be wierd... Wont be owning either any time soon myself though.. I should stop teasing myself lol

latexyankee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I'm all about the BMI but I'm afraid of the availability. I need something within the next 10 days or so, my current go to mod is failing.

I was looking at a hexohm at the shop, is it regulated? seemed nice but not sure if worth the money. Anyone have experience with SMY mods? I've been outta the loop for awhile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread