Official Squape R[eloaded] thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sptz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Done like 8 builds, all with diffrent cotton lenghts etc and still same issue. i use kgd cotton, muji etc.

Im going to have to try this out and see, as yes my coils are short and sweet but no matter what the cotton when it drapes, is right next to the air hole which could be the issue.

That looks identical to my previous builds...

i dont know im just really confused in why this is happening. It must be something serious as every build has the same outcome. The line cant be that fine that its something really tiny as thats just going to be very hard to cope with. Every build could be a disaster. I build my own coils and like to think im good at it and when in know how to build a certain rta then every time is just so easy. With this though i haven't found 'the issue.'

I'm gonna assume then that the deck might not be sealing correctly with the base. Check for o-ring integrity throughout. Take the deck off have a quick inspection and put it back on.

Reactions: chrisz

nevillebartos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Vic, Aus
New chipset from Evolve. Suppose to have resolved all previous issues with the dna40s .. Now only chipsets are available.. Mods should be coming in a month or so..
Yeah just had a look around... one guy was vaping with computer o_O will still grab xvostick and maybe grab or upgrade something with the 200 when its out

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh
Where are you guys buying the separate decks? I would like to grab a b deck and maybe another base, but do not want the overseas shipping.....
I picked up my last batch of goodies from intaste. By the time I was done, I saved $16. Including shipping, and it was to me in 3 days.

Reactions: alistairs

Junny89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I'm gonna assume then that the deck might not be sealing correctly with the base. Check for o-ring integrity throughout. Take the deck off have a quick inspection and put it back on.
Only issue with that is that i cant take the deck out without damaging it. I don't have scratch resistant pliers but could use some strong tape across maybe. I can check the outside o ring that fits in to the cap which looks ok...

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I use a wire cutter.. Grip the base with the cutter handle(plastic covered) and pull
While I have non-abrasive pliers already, that method is pure genius, wish I had thought of that before I picked mine up

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
I am in squeaven! I ordered a SQRs from intaste Monday evening and the Fedex guy was at my door 2 days and 9 hours later. In California!

After struggling for weeks with a different atty, I just built the SQRs with tempered Ni200, and for the first time I have a stable build right from the get-go. This seems one solid device. I like it. :)

Thanks to everyone for all the great info in this thread that helped me pull the trigger.

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
Here's some wickpics for those that asked a few pages back

ETA: After a few hours of vaping that was a wee too much cotton. It's still running well and the coil isn't totally choked but flavor is down a notch

This is how much KGD I peeled off for my 7/64''ID coil, before I peeled off the skin
345j4a8.jpg

Bent in half and rolled tightly between my fingers to thread through the coil
169qgki.jpg

Cut the crease, trim, not much fluffing
14qo8w.jpg

if you can see here, the cotton is far below the top of the airhole, but if you look at the opposite side the cotton goes up quite high on the sidewall of the deck, my cotton bed is conical.
2zrf6rt.jpg

Last edited:

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Requires a 3 cell LiPo or 3x18650 batteries, the dna200 is definitely not a small form-factor board. lol :)

Yes it seems you are quite right on the matter.. Nothing comes close to the form factor of the Xvostick ;). The DNA200's gonna be big.. Literally lol

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
Yes it seems you are quite right on the matter.. Nothing comes close to the form factor of the Xvostick ;). The DNA200's gonna be big.. Literally lol

Yep. What I'm hoping though is that they roll the tech (able to use other TC wires, user software upgradable) over into DNA40 boards eventually.

Reactions: showman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread